15khz Rgb Cga Component Video To Vga Converter Scaler
This item has been shown 34198 times.
15khz Rgb Cga Component Video To Vga Converter Scaler:
15Khz RGB CGA YUV Component Video YCbCr to VGA Converter Scaler
15Khz RGB CGA/Component YCbCr to VGA Converter Scaler
The video displays for the older RGB sources are quite hard to get nowadays. If users want the benefit of using LCD flat panel display for their legacy RGB source, this converter provides the right solution for converting the 15Khz RGB type signals to modern VGA interface signals. Glitch-free conversion with high resolution output display of sharp frames and fine pixels.
This RGB to VGA converter scaler unit upgrades the older 15Khz RGB video signals from sources like arcade game boards to high-resolution VGA with progressive scan output for use with TFT monitor, LCD panel, projector or HDTV set with VGA input.
It digitizes the incoming video signals and up converts them with perfect image output quality.
Supports 4:3 And 16:9 Wide Screen VESA/VGA Displays
This RGB to VGA converter is featured as the only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide screen resolution at 1366x768 pixels for wide-screen type LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor or 1024x768 pixels output for standard 4:3 CRT monitor displays.
Advanced 3D Motion Adaptive De-interlacing
With the motion adaptive de-interlacing technology, this unit easily converts the interlaced RGB signals into progressive ones (scanned every line). Users shall find pictures much less flickering with more graphical presentation. This unit also adopts a variety of technologies including automatic 3:2/2:2 file mode detection and non-linear scaling to enhance the picture quality for sharp and clear output.
480i/576i Component Video
To VGA Converter
This RGB converter also supports component video 480i/576i type signals from sources such as DVD players, satellite set top boxes, media players and all major video game consoles including:
- Gamecube at 480i/576i mode
- Xbox and Xbox 360 at 480i/576i mode
- PlayStation 2 PS2 at 480i/576i mode
- Nintendo Wii at 480i/576i mode
Standard non-HD type component RGB signals can be converted into progressive scanVGA/RGBHV type and scaled up to 1024x768 pixels or 1366x768 pixels to fit with all sizes of VGA monitors, LCD flat panels or LCD TV displays with VGA inputs.
RGB To VGA Converter
All the legacy CGA type RGB devices with analog outputs at 15Khz horizontal with 50/60Hz vertical frequency range can be up converted nicely at high VGA resolution for displaying on CRT/LCD/TFT monitor, projector or LCD TV via VGA connection.
The CGA outputs from those arcade game board or older Amiga computers can now be output a desktop LCD monitor for display. Great replacement display solution for those older CGA type RGB equipments.
This converter supports standard CGA type RGB outputs from the following gaming machine PCBs and all other legacy computer video sources:
- ICB CM99
- Jolly Joker
- Witch Game
- Cuty Line
- Dyna X
- Great and cost efficient replacement display solution for older RGB equipments using new flat LCD monitors for display.
- The only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide screen resolution at 1366x768 pixels for LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor size larger than 17".
- New design for wider Hf/Vf range support in game board timing.
- High resolution output with low noise and fine pixels.
- Play arcade video games at high resolution on CRT/LCD/TFT monitor, projector, LCD TV or HDTV via VGA connection.
- Supports all standard CGA type RGB signals that have 15Khz(Hf) with 50/60hz(Vf) or component RGB video at 480i/576i.
- Supports RGB inputs from all major game consoles including Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox and Xbox 360.
- Supports legacy computer devices such as Amiga, Atari, etc with compatible RGB output spec.
- Enhance standard component video at 480i/576i from DVD player, DVR, satellite or game consoles to progressive scan VGA resolution.
- Supports RGsB, RGBS, RGBH/V and RGBH+V composite sync with sync level above 2 vpp, 75 Ohm.
- 2 selectable Video Inputs, CGA RGB and component RGB type.
- 3 selectable VGA output resolutions, 640x480, 1024x768 and 1366x768 pixels.
- Auto 50/60Hz scan rate conversion.
- Auto 3:2/2:2 file mode detection.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 widescreen VGA and VESA displays.
- Supports sustaining contrastive modification.
- Input RGB
- D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- Component 3 RCA male x 1, through Dub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable
- Input RGB Signals:
- RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm
- H sync/ V sync: 2 Vp-p 75 ohm
- YCbCr: 1 Vp-p(Y), 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm(CbCr)
- Input RGB Timing Support:
- Analog CGA: Horizontal 15.73/15.62 KHz + Vertical 60/50 Hz Non-interlace
- 480i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 60Hz/Interlace
- 576i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 50Hz/Interlace
- Input RGB Formats:
- RGsB (Sync on G)
- RGBH+V with sync level above 2 Vpp
- VGA Output Connector: D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- VGA Output Signals and Timings:
- VGA 640x480 pixels @ 60Hz
- XGA 1024x768 pixels @ 60Hz
- WXGA 1366x768 pixels @ 60Hz (wide-screen mode)
- Power Supply:
- AC Input: 110V-240V 50-60Hz
- DC Output: DC 5V, 1.2A, center positive
- 15Khz RGB to VGA converter scaler
- Power adapter
- User manual copy
- Input adapter cable for component video
For those 15Khz RGB devices with DB 9-pin outputs, we suggest you to order our proprietary adapter cable to avoid problem or you may prepare the input cable based upon the following spec. Contact our sales team or click here to order it from our store directly.
The following diagram shows the corresponding pin-out assignment for the DB 9-pin outputs that our adapter cable can pass. A correct 9-pin to 15-pin adapter cable can be constructed with matching the following diagram: