**16** Early 1900s Ventura County Ca Postcards ~ Oxnard, Santa Paula, Ojai For Sale**16** EARLY 1900s VENTURA COUNTY CA POSTCARDS ~ OXNARD, SANTA PAULA, OJAI!! All Measure right around the 3-1/2" by 5-1/2". Very Nice Early 1900's Postcards Depicting Scenic and/or Buildings in Ventura County, California - The Majority are in Oxnard, with One in Santa Paula and One in Ojai. They are identified as follows:
1. Ventura River at Foster Park near Oxnard Calif.
2. Limoneira Ranch, Santa Paula, Cal.
3. Episcopal Church Oxnard, Cal
4. Manager's Home, Pattersen's Ranch, Oxnard, Calif.
5. E Street, Oxnard, Calif.
6. Beet Hauling Scene near Oxnard, Cal.
7. Interior View Oxnard Sugar Factory
8. Threshing Barley on Patterson Ranch near Oxnard, Cal.
9. Fifth Street, Looking East, Oxnard, Ventura Co., Cal
10. Plaza-Oxnard, Ventura Co., Cal.
11. Caterpillar Engine, Hauling Beets to Sugar Factory, Oxnard, Ventura Co., Cal.
12. Boiler Room, Oxnard Sugar Factory, Cal.
13. Beet Hauling Scene, Oxnard, Calif.
14. The City Park, Oxnard, California
15. The Largest Beet Sugar Factory in the West at Oxnard, Cal.
16. Catholic Church, Oxnard, Ventura Co., Cal. The majority are made in Germany, a few marked made in USA and a few not marked.
All but Three have writing - see photo of backs. Some Original Stamps from the day.
Early Divided Back Cards.
VARYING DEGREES OF CONDITION. I would say, IN GOOD TO FAIR CONDITION FOR THEIR AGE. Some have surface wear and/or some soiling. Typical wear to some edges and corners. I see No Rips or Tears. A few have creases. As you can see in the photo of the backs, these were in an old scrap book - some were glued in spots - thus the black/white residue on some. Colors are still Nice and Bright. Thank you for viewing!!
This item has been shown 0 times.