16f87x Pic Development Board+pic16f877a+128*64/16*2 Lcd For SaleMCD-DEMO2---PIC 16F87X Microcontroller Development Board (Brand new)
The development board can be used for all PIC16XX/PIC18XX 28PIN or 40PIN PIN devices (except 16 F59)
Ideal for the Student or Hobbyist to start developing and testing your PIC projects with this multi-featured and flexiable PIC Development board.
PIC 16F87X Development board 2 consists of :
- 8 indicator LEDS
- ICD2 Header connector for programming / Debugging with Microchips ICD2
- 16x2 LCD Character display
- 6 Seven segment display
- RS232 Serial communication port
- 16 button matrix Keypad
- Stepp motor slot
- 4 push buttons
- Infrared reception
- DB9 connector and RS232 Transeiver (for serial Comms)
- I2C Serial EEprom 24c01B - dipswitch used for write enable and setting device address (on supported eeproms)
- 2 pin sockect for main Osc (4MHz resonator -Default) allows for easy changing of the main Osc frequency. Provion for loading caps if using a crystal.
- Reset switch
- Uncommited PIC I/O ports - So the PIC's I/O lines may be connected to any of the onboard modules or external circuits
4*4 Matrix keyboard – to test password lock and other items.s. Buzzer voice/PWM output experiment – to practice normal voice, music and PWM output sound.
5-way independent key-press–for easy various key-press input experiments.RS-232 communication for connection with a PC or any other device with a DB9 connector
Infrared remote-control receiver – to practice infrared remote-control decoding and all kinds of infrared remote control.l.All I / O output to facilitate expansion IIC (I2C) communication – to read/write 24CXX series chips with hardware IIC or software IIC directly. SPI communication–to read/write EEPROM of 93CXX with hardware SPI or software analog SPI,to select 8-bit or 16-bit read/write method through jumper.
Clock selection – jumper for switch between various oscillation modes, to replace crystal vibration of different frequency as required by development of product.DS18B20 digital temperature sensor – 1-wire bus communication, wide range for temperature measurement, high accuracy and sensitivity (remark: chip DS18B20 is optional). Stepper motor driver circuit(remark: Setpper motor is optional). Simulation debugging interface – to directly connect ICD1/ICD2/MCD1/MCD2 and carry out on-line simulation for on-board chips and resources On-board power module – can connect to the polarity of external AC or DC power supply optionally, voltage range 7-12V mcu/mpu reset key 1-way A/D converter signal input. 8-way independent LED
12864-character LCD–128*64 lattices.
1602-character LCD–internal 5*7 lattices, to display 16*2-character.
6-bit 7-segment digital tube – to realize dynamic or static display experiment of digital tube, to display clock,temperature or to make counter.
Sample with C and ASM Program sources code as below (using pic16f877a):
- 128x64 GLCD (See the following Photos)
- 1602 LCD (See the following Photos)
- 4x4 Key testing
- 8x LED
- 7x Segment
- Infrared Remote
- stepp motor
The sale includes
- MCD-DEMO2--PIC 16F87X Microcontroller Development Board * 1PCS
- Power supply(110-240 AC TO 9V DC) * 1PCS
- Serial Cable * 1PCS
- RJ12 Connection Cable * 1PCS
- 16F877A Chip * 1PCS
- 12864 LCD with backlight * 1PCS
- 602 LCD with backlight * 1PCS
- CD-ROM * 1PCS (Development PCB Layout,Development Board Schematic,Sample code (C / ASM) for each onboard module, MPLAB 7.50 .)
Worldwide shipping by Registered Air Mail----Free!about 7-20days
Official Website Information:
This item has been shown 0 times.