October 23rd, 2014 Diwali/Deepavali October 24th, 2014 World Development Information Day October 24th, 2014 United Nations Day October 25th, 2014 Muharram/Islamic New Year October 27th, 2014 World Day for Audiovisual Heritage October 29th, 2014 World Stroke Day October 31st, 2014 Nevada Day October 31st, 2014 Halloween November 1st, 2014 All Saints November 1st, 2014 All Saints' Day November 2nd, 2014 Daylight Saving Time ends November 2nd, 2014 All Souls' Day November 4th, 2014 Election Day November 6th, 2014 Return Day Delaware November 6th, 2014 World Day to Protect the Environment in War November 10th, 2014 World Science Day November 11th, 2014 Veterans Day November 14th, 2014 World Diabetes Day November 16th, 2014 International Day for Tolerance November 16th, 2014 World Day for Road Traffic Victims November 19th, 2014 International Men's Day November 20th, 2014 Africa Industrialization Day November 20th, 2014 World Philosophy Day November 20th, 2014 Universal Children's Day November 21st, 2014 World Television Day
1736 Great Britain Jenergan's Lottery Medal Ngc Au-50 Very Rare For Sale
1736 GREAT BRITAIN JENERGAN'S LOTTERY MEDAL NGC AU-50 VERY RARE!!!Low start! !
RUSSIKA. This is a very scarce and interesting medal that was used as a lottery ticket to win a massive silver cistern (wine cooler) holding 60 gallons and weighing 1/4 ton. Jernegan, the owner of the cistern, was not paid for it and sued without success so he held a lottery to recoup his losses. However, not enough tickets for the lottery were sold. A state lottery then offered the cistern as a first prize to fund the rebuilding ofLondon'sWestminster Bridge and this lottery was won by a farmer from Dorset. The cistern eventually turned up in Russia in the collection of Katherine the Great. I saw the cistern myself in a museum in Russia and it was huge, solid silver, and quite beautiful!
No problem coin.Please evaluate the condition for yourself.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask (preferably in advance of offerding to avoid offer cancellations).
CAUTION TO BUYERS IN RUSSIA: Several shipments from Canada to Russia took OVER THREE MONTHS to arrive within Russia!! Therefore, please do NOT offer if you cannot wait 3+ months for your shipment to arrive. Sorry, I cannot control the current Russian internal postal delay problems.
So, IF YOU offer YOU AGREE TO WAIT THREE MONTHS.
IMPORTANT NOTES - Please read in full before offerding!
* Please note that the grading I provide is my own opinion and subjective(unlessthe item isofficially certified by PCGS, NGC, or ANACS). So, pleasedo not rely on my opinion alone. Be sure to evaluate the coin and make yourOWNdecision about grading before offerding.
* If you feel a coineven possibly might not meet your minimum requirements, please follow your ownopinion and DO NOT offer.
* I want all of my customers to be satisfied in advance of offerding. I will happily answer questions, provide higher-resolution scans, dimensions, and weight, at your request, to help with your decisions. Tobe fair to other buyers, I ask that you pleaserequest such informationin advance of offerding to avoid offer cancellations.
* REGISTERED MAIL WITH SIGNATUREIS REQUIRED(to protect both of us).
* Please note that Canada Post shipping rates are VERY HIGH! PLEASE DO NOT offer IF YOU FIND THE SHIPPING CHARGES TO BE TOO HIGHFOR YOU. I am very sorry - there is no cheaper way to send signature-required items in Canada so must use their service. Also, please do not punish me for Canada Post's high costs. If I had another alternative, I would use it for you, butI do not.
* Combined shipping is available. Let me knowin advance if youare consideringofferding on additional items. IMPORTANT: Combinedpackages can be heavier and cost more to ship than a single item. So, please contact me in advance for the exact shippingcost to your country! I prefer that my buyers know all costs in advance of offerding to avoid any possible dissapointments.
* Items can be returned within two weeks of receipt no questions asked. Items MUST be return shipped to me with signature required. Buyer MUST pay the return shipping cost (this is done to discourage buyers from offerding if they are unsure about whether they actually want the item).
* If you require insurance to protect against postal losses and/or damage, please contact me in advance. As I cannot control the activities of the postal system, I am not responsible for uninsured shipments.
BUYERS WITH LOW response / MANY offer RETRACTIONS / PRIVATE response:
* If your response rating is less than 5 and/or you have many offer retractions in the past 6 months, you MUST contact me firstBEFORE offerding (or your offer may be subject to cancellation or yourentire transaction cancelled by me due to violation of thisrequirement). This rule is to protect both myself and the integrity of the sale for other buyers.
* If your response is private, please contact me before offerding or your offer may be cancelled.
* I prefer that buyers leave response for me first (after receiving the item). That way I know the item has been received and the buyer is happy. Then I will also leave positive response in return.
* I may have other non-listed items that could be of interest. Contact me if you are looking for a specific coin or banknote.
* If you find a discrepancy between the listing wording and pictures, the pictures should be held as correct. Itry tobe very accurate in my listings but typos/errors can happen. So,if you find any discrepancies(hope not!)please let me know right away soI can correct them asap!
I look forward to providing interesting coins for your collection!
Good luck with your offerding.
This item has been shown 0 times.
1736 Great Britain Jenergan's Lottery Medal Ngc Au-50 Very Rare: $215