1811-a Gold 20 Francs France, Napoleon I, Superb
This item has been shown 0 times.
1811-a Gold 20 Francs France, Napoleon I, Superb:
by PayPal is gladly accepted.
1811-A GOLD 20 FRANCS FRANCE, NAPOLEON I, SUPERB
Date: 1811, Napoleon Emperor (A - Paris mint)
Denomination: 20 Francs
Reported Mintage: 3.705.000
KM (Krause-Mishler) Catalog: KM# 695.1
Weight: 6.4516 g. (0.1837 oz., 0.900 GOLD)
Diameter: 22 mm
Obverse Design: Portrait of Napoleon Emperor
Reverse Design: Inscriptions and wreath
Grading Opinion: Gem Extra Fine ++ - Almost Uncirculated coin. Not cleaned.
Additional Comments:Very scarce French solid gold coin in beautiful condition.
Napoleon Bonaparte (15 August 1769 – 5 May 1821) was a French military and political leader who had a significant impact on the history of Europe. He was a general during the French Revolution, the ruler of France as First Consul of the French Republic and Emperor of the First French Empire.
TERMS OF SALE:
- Hundreds of Coins Are Listed on Our Website www.globecoins.com
- Please see our coins on another sellers globecoin and coinsdealer
- Payment instructions:
- NEW !!! Up to 6 Interest FREE Payments. We can part the amount of purchase for up to 6 Interest FREE payments. Please contact for details.
- Please ask for another payment methods except PayPal. 2% discount for non PayPal payers.
- Shipping & Handling charges (according to the total amount of all purchased coins):
- $0 - $599.99 - by registered mail is $9.90
- $500 - $3000 - by EMS (express fully insured mail) is $38
- TheShipping & Handling charges are not negotiable
- Return Policy:
- 2 weeks non questions return privilege (minus shipping charges) will apply.
- Israeli citizens must add 17% VAT.
- Please don't send the payment before payment notification. The notification will be sent immediately after ending of the sale.
Click to see another our GOLD and SILVER coins.