1873-1973 Canada Proof 25 Cents *rare Large Bust*
This item has been shown times.
1873-1973 Canada Proof 25 Cents *rare Large Bust*:
Untitled Document 1973 25 Cents
A flashy proof. The rare large bust variety was struck with the 1972 obverse dies. It is believed that no more than 10,000 examples of the Large Bust variety were released in all methods of manufacture, compared to the approximately 135,000,000 small bust coins. The obverse has a bit of haze, and at 4:00 on the edge is an area that looks to be etched, but I'm unsure of the cause. The reverse is a nice cameo.Please note:
- Combined shipping at a reduced rate is gladly provided. Please wait for an invoice with a combined shipping cost, rather than paying for each item individually.
- International buyers: Due to a large increase in international postage costs, new shipping rates below are effective Jan 27, 2013. Please wait for an invoice with the correct shipping rate to your country. If you desire a different shipping method, please send an email with your request. *An address in English (no foreign characters) must be provided for shipment*
- no longer allows for a separate shipping insurance charge. The listed shipping fee includes full insurance.
Item ID: 10
Unless specifically noted otherwise in the description, the item photographed is the item you will receive.
Shipping costs listed are for First Class Mail INCLUDING Full Insurance unless otherwise stated. Shipping costs for large items will be mentioned in the description of the item, above the photographs.International buyers:
Shipping is available to most countries. The costs listed below are for single-coin lots, and shipping may be higher for items containing multiple coins, heavy packaging, or for non-coin items. If your location is not listed here, please email me prior to offerding for shipping terms. International payments must be made by PayPal only. Shipping fees will not be refunded for packages rejected by customs or returned due to an insufficient address for delivery. Packages refused at customs may not be covered by insurance after delivery refusal. Please note the following:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up--do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts' -- US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Canada:Item Value Shipping Method Shipping Cost Up to $400 First Class $8 + $1.25/$100 Registered Mail $23 + $1.25/$100 $400+ Express Mail $34 + $1/$100
Australia, France, Holland, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Scandanavia, Singapore, and the UK:Item Value Shipping Method Shipping Cost Up to $400 First Class $9.50 + $1.25/$100 Registered Mail $24.50 + $1.25/$100 $400+ Express Mail $46 + $1/$100
Chile, China, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, and Russia:Item Value Shipping Method Shipping Cost Up to $400 Registered Mail $24.50 + $1.25/$100 All Values Express Mail $46 + $1/$100
All other countries: Please Email me for a shipping quote to your country.
International First Class Mail often takes up to 5 weeks or, sometimes, more, for delivery (mail to Germany has recently taken over 2 months for delivery). Please understand that I ship as quickly as possible, and cannot be responsible for delays once an item enters the Postal system. Please note that Registered shipments may be delayed by 1 or 2 business days and are only available upon request.Other Shipping Information
- Multiple items will gladly be combined to reduce shipping costs. An invoice will be provided at the end of the sale with updated costs. Please wait for the invoice before paying to receive a combined shipping discount.
- Registered or Express Mail is REQUIRED (at an additional cost) for all shipments valued above $1500
- Other methods of shipping (FedEx, etc.) are available at an additional cost.
- All packages are insured with a private carrier, and insurance is included in the cost of shipping (Note: insurance will not be reflected in the postage cost on the package; it is paid separately to the insurance company). Registered Mail will be insured by either my private insurance company or the USPS. Insurance is included in the shipping cost of all items.
- Shipping is available to the U.S. (and all U.S. territories and military bases) and most international locations. Please email me for shipping rates for non-US destinations.
- International shipping is not available to buyers registered in the United States.
- Sales tax is charged for orders shipped within the state of Washington when applicable. Coins and bullion are exempt from sales tax.
- PayPal is the preferred method of payment.
- I aim to ship as quickly as possible. Typically, items are shipped within 36-48 hours after payment is received. I cannot be responsible for the time it takes for an item to travel to your location after it is shipped.
- Payment MUST be received within 7 days of the sale's close, unless prior arrangements have been made. The return policy may be shortened for late payments received after 7 days.
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, there is a 7-day return policy on all items (unless specifically stated otherwise in the main text of the description above the photographs). You will receive a full refund less shipping/handling.
- Items must be in their original holder (flip, slab, etc.) and undamaged to be returned. If the coin is removed from the holder, it is considered sold.
I sell coins on consignment and donate 20% of commissions to the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research. Visit my Registered Trading Assistant page for more information.