1883 Knights Of Momus Mardi Gras Invitation New Orleans For Sale
1883 Knights of Momus Mardi Gras Invitation New Orleans
A 6" x 7" die-cut center opening chromolithograph invitation presented by Knights of Momus, Shrove Tuesday, Feb. 6th, 1883. It is titled "The Moors in Spain." Design by Charles Briton. It opens to reveal vignettes from Moor invasion of Spain. When opened flat the covers reveal a continuous scene. Vivid color. Condition: light edge wear. Additional images. Pictured pg. 110 Marid Gras Treasures; Invitations of the Golden Age by Henri Schindler.
Buyer pays shipping. We ship through the Postal Service and recommend insurance on your purchase, as we cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods. If payment is not received within two weeks of the completion of the sale, we reserve the right to relist or sell the item to the underbuyer.
We welcome inquiries ifadditional information isneeded.
- International Buyers - Please Note:
- We comply with all customs regulations and state closing price as the value of goods.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- User's with email "spamblockers"- We will not spendadditional time trying to notify buyers who have "potential Spam" or other blockers on their email addresses that require asking permission to send an email. If you offer on our items please either add us to the list of accepted emails or disable the blocking device. If you do not respond because we couldn't contact you, we will treat as any other non-payment.
- We thank you for your interest in our listings.
This item has been shown times.