1887-88 Antique Berliner National Gramophone Co. With Horn Rare Estate Find For SaleZaldiva is a Registered Drop Off Center and Licensed sale House. We are selling these items on behalf of our clients. Please read through the entire listing, including terms, before you offer. Please review all photographs below. If you are unsure about anything, let us know. We list items with 100% honesty and point out any seen imperfections through our description and photographs.
CALL US! (954) 938-4133
WE COMBINE SHIPPING!
FREE IN STORE PICKUP!SHIPPING: WE WILL DETERMINE, BASED ON AN ITEMS SIZE AND ESTIMATED VALUE, WHAT SHIPPING SERVICE IS THE BEST AND SAFEST OPTION. WE MAY NOT ALWAYS GO WITH THE LEAST EXPENSIVE OPTION. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO offer IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY THE QUOTED SHIPPING RATES. YES, WE COMBINE SHIPPING WHENEVER POSSIBLE! INTERNATIONAL buyers!!!! Please, check shipping rates before you offer, they may be higher than what you are willing to pay. Please understand, we have very specific reasons for using certain shipping methods. WE DO NOT MARK MERCHANDISE BELOW ITS ACTUAL VALUE OR MARK PACKAGES AS GIFTS. We may NOT always offered combined rates for International shipments.
Import DUTIES, TAXES and/or other charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES QUOTED HAVE A $5.00 PROCESSING FEE ADDED DUE TO HIGH CURRENCY CONVERSION RATES. RETURNS: All sales are final unless; a) an item was grossly misrepresented in the listing, b) the package was damaged in transit, or c) we have specified a Warranty in the sale terms for the specific item (typically only on electronics). If you received a damaged item... #1. Relax! We'll set it straight! #2. Keep everything - the box, packaging, broken bits and pieces etc. and email us or call us right away. We'll guide you through the rest of the process. ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal , Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover (local pick up only). PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE END OF THE sale. Non-paying buyer alerts are filed automatically on the 4th day.
by the National Gramophone Co., New York City
- Another gem from the large estate we just purchased. This Gramophone needs some TLC, but considering it's age I myself was surprised to find it functioning at all - please watch our short video below to see and hear the player in action. We have only wiped it down to clear away the dust - nothing more. The RCA/Victor record will be included. Unit has been slightly broken down for safer shipping.
- As noted in video, the stopper doesn't function properly so you just have to let it wind down. You can make out some music/singing, but it's very muffled and the motor/spinning sound is quite loud. The horn has some dents and scratches but is in overall great shape. The face of the needle look to me like it's missing something, but I'm not certain. The felt is in fair condition (See photos). Base is 9 5/8" square. There is one crack on the side (again, see photos).
- Please review the photos, description and terms including shipping charges before you place a offer.
- Check out our other listings for more great deals.
- Local Customers - in store pick up is FREE and for everyone else, WE COMBINE SHIPPING.
This item has been shown 0 times.