1890 Richmond Va Letterhead Shepherd & Co Lumber Merchants Kell Mill Gumberry Nc
This item has been shown 30 times.
1890 Richmond Va Letterhead Shepherd & Co Lumber Merchants Kell Mill Gumberry Nc:
- Document Type: 3 letters written on letterhead and pasted together at the top.
- Business Name: A.L. Shepherd & Co. Lumber Commission Merchants.
- Business Address: 17 S. 9th St., Corner Cary, Bosher's Building, Richmond, Virginia.
- Date: Two are dated Mar.7,1890 and one is dated Mar.8,1890.
- Size: approximately 6" by 9 1/2"
- Recipient: All 3 letters are to Mr. F. Kell.
- Description:These letters discuss lumber being sold for Kell through Shepherd. Kell operated a saw mill at Gumberry, North Carolina (less than 100 miles to the south of Richmond) until he sold out in 1901.
- Condition: Lightly toned and lightly soiled. Original fold lines. March 8 letter has some light creases - lower left corner & right side near the bottom.
PLEASE SEE OUR store FOR MORE RICHMOND ITEMS. IF BUYING MULTIPLE RICHMOND PIECES, WE OFFER COMBINED SHIPPING. PLEASE PLACE ALL ITEMS IN CART AND THEN REQUEST AN INVOICE.