1892 Columbian Exposition World's Fair Commemorative Half Dollar 50c Toned
This item has been shown 1 times.
1892 Columbian Exposition World's Fair Commemorative Half Dollar 50c Toned :
Up for purchase is the pictured and titled coin. Please read the entire description.
Country: United States
Composition: 90% Silver
ASW (if applicable): .3617 OZ
Coin does have toning, but it is circulated. I believe it has been cleaned in the past.
· Please note that grading is subjective. I attempt to picture the coin as best as I can, and I also try to describe any major flaws or details that I notice. Please see the pictures for the exact grade.
· Coin will be shipped in a vinyl 2x2 and wrapped in bubble wrap. Shipment will come with tracking.
· I do combine shipping. If you buy between One (1) and Five (5) coins, the shipping will remain at $3. If you buy above Five (5) coins, shipping will be $7. All orders over $50 will come with insurance for the purchase price.
· International shipping will depend on the location and method of shipment chose. Please contact me for rates.
· Payment is due within Four (4) days of the listings end. If there is a problem preventing you from making payment, please let me know. I am more than willing to work with you.
· Please message me with any questions or concerns you may have regarding coin condition, additional pictures, or anything else. I am available anytime.
· I am open to most offers, so feel free to submit your offer through the system. I will respond to it as quickly as I can.
· Returns are allowed for the following reason:
o A coin has a serious flaw not noted in the listing or the pictures.
The return claims I have are handled on a case by case basis. If I am the one who made the mistake (as in the case above), I pay the return shipping. Returns for buyer’s remorse are not allowed.
· Orders will be shipped as quickly as possible, anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 days after payment. Sometimes things happen and the handling time might be longer. I am at a student at a major university, so if I have a large exam approaching, this would be an event that would delay shipments temporarily.
· All response is taken into account. While I do not specifically request that response be left, if you do leave response, I appreciate it. Also, due to the large number of transactions I have, I normally do not leave response. If you would like response left, please contact me, and I am more than happy to leave appropriate response for your transaction.
I am a real person, not a computer or some large company. I am here to service my buyers and provide for their collecting needs as they arise. If you have any questions regarding any of my listings, or if you have a want list that you need fulfilling through , I am more than willing to help you. Additionally, if you have any coin that you would like more information on, feel free to send me some pictures and what you would like to know. I can do my best in helping you out. I also deal extensively in banknotes, foreign and domestic, old and new. I hope you enjoy my items I have for sale. Thanks for looking!