1893 Chicago World's Fair Columbian Exposition 32 Books: Photos Pictorials C719
This item has been shown 0 times.
1893 Chicago World's Fair Columbian Exposition 32 Books: Photos Pictorials C719:
1893 Chicago World's Fair Book Collection on DVD
This DVD contains 32 books relating the the 1893 Chicago World's Fair. The collection of late 19th century books is a fascinating glimpse into the grandeur of the event. Many of the books are heavily illustrated. Combined with the various guidebooks, you will be able to imagine that you were walking the grounds of the fair yourself.
Here are the books on this DVD.
- The World's fair tourist (1892) - 30 pages
- Harper's Chicago and the World's Fair (1892) - Julian Ralph - 416 pages
- Some artists at the fair (1893) - Millet, Francis Davis; Mitchell, John Ames; Low, Will Hicok; Gibson, W. Hamilton (William Hamilton); Smith, Francis Hopkinson - 152 pages
- A guide to the Columbian World's fair, Chicago, Illinois (1892) - 86 pages
- Hill's souvenir guide to Chicago and the World's fair (1892) - Hill, Thomas E. (Thomas Edie) - 240 pages
- Picturesque Chicago and guide to the World's fair (1893) - 371 pages
- Photographic history of the World's Fair and sketch of the city of Chicago : also a guide to the World's Fair and Chicago (1893) - Pierce, James Wilson - 520 pages
- World's fair studies (1895) - Snider, Denton Jaques - 396 pages
- After the World's Fair, 1893 (1893) - Walker, John Brisben - 270
- The World's fair at Chicago, described in a series of letters to "The London Times." (1891) - Cook, Joel - 552 pages
- The World's fair album: containing photographic views of buildings ... at the World's Columbian exposition, Chicago 1893 (1893) - 116 pages
- Diagrams of World's fair buildings, showing location of exhibits, Chicago, 1893 (1893) - 36 pages
- Ode for the Opening of the World's Fair Held at Chicago, 1892 (1892) - George Whitefield Chadwick, Harriet Monroe - 64 pages
- World's fair through a camera (1893) - Todd, Frederick Dundas - 186 pages
- The fairest of the fair (1894) - Hawthorne, Hildegarde - 322 pages
- Glimpses of the World's fair; (1893) - Flower, Henry E. - 78 pages
- Chicago Tribune glimpses of the World's fair; a selection of gems of the White city seen through the Tribune's camera (1893) - 198 pages
- The World's Fair : being a pictorial history of the Columbian Exposition : containing a complete history of the world-renowned exposition at Chicago : captivating descriptions of the magnificent buildings and marvelous exhibits, such as works of art, textile fabrics, machinery, natural products, the latest inventions, discoveries, etc. etc. : with a description of Chicago, its wonderful buildings, parks, etc. (1893) - William E. Cameron - 892 pages
- World's Fair song and chorus collection (1892) - 152 pages
- Six months at the World's Fair (1895) - Stevens, Mark, Mrs - 406 pages
- The World's fair visitor. A compendium of information for those intending to visit the World's Columbian exposition, to be held in the city of Chicago, 1893 (1891) - 20 pages
- The Columbian exposition album ... World's Columbian exposition, Chicago, 1893 (1893) - 206 pages
- Guide to the World's Fair grounds, buildings and attractions ... (1893) - Flinn, John J. (John Joseph) - 70 pages
- The best things to be seen at the World's fair; (1893) - Flinn, John Joseph - 228 pages
- The World's fair; some of its principal sights and exhibits (1892) - 36 pages
- The Columbian portfolio of photographs of the World's fair (1893) - 52 pages
- Martin's World's fair album-atlas and family souvenir (1893) - Martin, J. F - 280 pages
- The world's fair through a camera [microform] : and how I made my pictures (1894) - Massey, W. E. H. (Walter Edward Hart); Withrow, W. H. (William Henry) - 92 pages
- The world's fair as seen in one hundred days : containing a complete history of the World's Columbian Exposition : captivating descriptions of the magnificent buildings and marvelous exhibits : such as works of art, textile fabrics, machinery, natural products, the latest inventions, discoveries, etc., etc., including a full description of Chicago, its wonderful buildings, parts, etc. (1893) - 782 pages
- Rand, McNally & co.'s A week at the fair, illustrating the exhibits and wonders of the World's Columbian exposition, with special descriptive articles (1893) - 276 pages
- Shepp's World's fair photographed. Being a collection of original photographs authorized and permitted by the management of the World's Columbian exposition...All described in crisp and beautiful language (1893) -Shepp, James W. - 542 pages
- Souvenir of the World's Columbian Exposition in photo-gravure (1893) - Wittemann, A. (Adolph) - 86 page
Here are a few images from some of the books.
This DVD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. Many books on this DVD are searchable and all are printable.
Please visit Our About Me Page to Learn More about Us!
This product is a DVD.
All our DVDs are professionally produced and packaged in DVD sized cases. This allows you to easily store them with your on your shelf and retrieve them easily. All our DVDs are designed to play on any Microsoft Windows computer and Macintosh computers running OS X or higher. Some of our DVDs require a special viewer to be installed on your computer to view the images.View Our Other Products:
view a listing of all our hundreds of products currently available, click the
-->View All Products<--
(Note: This will open a new browser window. )
Our payment processor is
All items are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. Only the purchase price is refunded. Shipping is not refunded. Item must be sent back at buyer's expense and buyer must include the sale ID and method of payment with the item to receive a refund.
xygooberpie123response:We give positive response to all our paying customers at the time your product is shipped.
purchase your DVD for immediate delivery,
just click on the Buy It Now button at the bottom of the page.