19 Inch Arcade Game Led Monitor For Arcade Cabinets, Jamma / Mame / Multicade
This item has been shown 80352 times.
19 Inch Arcade Game Led Monitor For Arcade Cabinets, Jamma / Mame / Multicade:
Holland Computers 19 Inch Arcade Game LED Monitor, for Jamma, MAME, and Cocktail game cabinets, also industrial PC panel mount.
19 Inch Arcade Game LED Monitor by RetroAracde.us
Completely visible from an angle just as a tube monitor, the perfect cocktail monitor!
Hi Color, Non Matted finish with 450:1 contrast ratio.Jamma and MAME Ready!Features:
Display: 19 Inch Color LEDL (TFT) Display
Resolution: EGA & VGA supports (640 x 480 though 1280 x 1024)
Contrast Ratio: 450:1
Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Pixel Response Time: 16 ms
Weight: 13.2 lbs unpackaged
Video Inputs: VGA (15-pin D-Sub)
Power Consumption: Average 19 Watts
Approximate screen life expectancy 60000+ hours
Warranty: 90 Day DOA exchange warranty only
Installation of this product requires professional electronic experience, use at your own risk.
Screen Size: Width: 15.5 inch height: 12-3/4 inch
Mounting Size: Width: 17.25 inch height: 12-7/8 inch
Depth: 2 inch** Fits most stand up and cocktail arcade game cabinets **
Jamma Board Compatible.
MAME Board Compatible.
industrial PC cabinet Compatible Package includes power cord and VGA cable, Jamma and MAME Ready!Product Notes: This monitor is designed for gamming, with a contact ratio of 450:1 non matted screen this monitor has very vivid color and unlike a desktop computer LCD monitor can be viewed at an angle.This is a very important feature when building game systems and cocktail arcade systems as computer monitors do not support these features. Installing computer monitors in arcade systems de-values them.All manuals and documentation can be downloaded from our website!
Phases: Jamma 60-in-1 PCB, iCade, Arcade Multigame, Multicade board,
JAMMA, Jamma PCB, Jamma 60-in-1, 60 in 1, Jamma Boards, 60 in 1 Arcade,
60 in 1 Jamma, Jamma Arcade, iCade 60 in 1, iCade 60-in-1, Jamma
Board, Jamma Monitor, Jamma VGA Monitor,
Vision Pro LCD
Stock Code: RA-19-LCD | Sale Price: $199.95
- Arcade Accessories
- Arcade Game Cabinets
- Arcade Game Monitors
- Arcade Game Parts
- Billiard Products
- Crane Machine Parts
- Gun Games and Parts
- Pinball Machine Parts
- Tools and Wiring
- Holland Computers accepts payment via PayPal (must have confirmed address and verifiable information from the buyer) Funds must be transfer immediately on purchase or winning offer.
- All International sales are handled through the International shipping program.
- Holland Computers will void all winning sales that are not paid within 48 hours after closing. This will be subject to negative response and an unpaid buyer dispute with .
- Payments must include the following: sale number, shipping address, including the apartment or suite number if applicable (we do not ship to non-verified address).
- Product shipped within the State of Ohio are subject to 6.75% sales tax. Ohio resellers need to include a completed Ohio resale certificate form to be exempt from Ohio sales tax. You must provide a valid Ohio State Sales Tax number.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
- All products are shipped via USPS or Fedex Ground, unless otherwise noted in our sale. We reserve the right to ship via common freight carrier on a product appropriate basis.
- We do not ship to PO, APO, or FPO boxes.
- Holland Computers reserves the right to determine the best method of shipment for equipment that cannot be shipped via common freight carriers.
- Equipment will be shipped within 72 hours of receipt of full payment.
- For overnight or express delivery, please contact us via message.
- Our automated system will email you the tracking number of your shipment once dispatched.
- Winning buyers may elect to local pickup from our warehouse in Elyria, Ohio.
- Our hours of operation are M-F, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
(Thursday 8:00am to 8pm EST)
Return Shipping Address
Holland Computers, Inc.
483 N. Abbe Rd.
Elyria, Ohio 44035
- Returns must be received within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Claims for damaged product must be reported to Holland Computers within 48 hours of receipt.
- Customer is responsible for saving all original packaging and shipping labels.
- All items must be returned in original packaging.
- Removal of any existing warranty label from an item will void the warranty for that item.
- You must contact customer service for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before returning product via message.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on any return without an RMA number, as well as returns due to buyer's remorse, abuse or refusal to take delivery.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges and damage due to poor or insufficient packaging for returned equipment.
- sale price and shipping charges are valid for 48 hours once the sale has closed with a winning offer.
- All sales are final. Winning buyer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the item purchased and is responsible for shipping.
- Sales tax of 6.75% will be collected on all product picked up from Holland Computers warehouse.
With respect to parts, materials and equipment, the manufacturer’s warranty, if any; or with respect to used or remanufactured parties, materials and equipment, thirty (30) days after sale and this agreement specifically excludes and disclaims all warranties, express or implied concerning merchantability or fitness for any particular use or purpose. All parts, materials and/or equipment are sold “as is.” Holland will make reasonable efforts to assist customer with regard to all warranties, if any, provided for customer benefit by the original supplier or manufacturer with respect to parts, materials and/or equipment sold pursuant to this order. All system and component warranties do not include or cover any system or network Virus damage, infection from viruses or system or network software conflicts. Holland Computers, Inc. is not responsible for any system or server data recovery needed due to hardware failure and/or software problems. Customers sole and exclusive remedy in connection with any claim, arbitration, lawsuit or other cause of action whatsoever directly or indirectly relating to or arising out of the agreement, or any services rendered by Holland Computers in connection there-with, whether based on warranty, contact, tort of other legal theory shall be repair of replacement of the defective part, material and or damages of any type. Any lawsuit or arbitration based on or related to this agreement or the parts, materials, equipment and labor sold or rendered by Holland Computers must be commenced within thirty(30) days after delivery to the customer of the goods or equipment or such lawsit shall be forever barred. Customer shall not be entitled to either remedy unless Holland Computers has received written notice of the customers claim within thirty (30) days after the delivery of the equipment or other goods or service to the customer.
Customer agrees that any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement shall be enforced by lawsuit in Lorain County Ohio, Ohio only and is limited to the amount billed for the Goods and or Services. Customer shall indemnify and hold Holland harmless from all expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), claims, demands, suits, judgments, actions, costs and liabilities (including those alleging negligence on the part of Holland) which arise from, relate to or are connected with the Customer’s negligent possession, use, operation and/or resale of the parts, materials and/or equipment described herein.