1900s Eureka Ut. Utah (tintic Ruby Hollow Mining, Juab Co) Meat Produce Token
This item has been shown 0 times.
1900s Eureka Ut. Utah (tintic Ruby Hollow Mining, Juab Co) Meat Produce Token :
You are offerding on anOLDand once used in EARLY UTAH MINING CAMP (TINTIC MINING DISTRICT)old "good for" style trade token which actually is good for "GOOD FOR 5c IN MERCHANDISE AT RETAIL" at business called "EUREKA MEAT & PRODUCE CO.", which was located in tiny old downtown EUREKA, UTAH.
THIS IS A GREAT OLD UTAH MINING TOWN. The historic small town of EUREKA, UTAH was originally called "RUBY HOLLOW" and was organized between 1869 and 1899...later name changed to Eureka, was the financial center for the "TINTIC MINING DISTRICT". Today, small town of Eureka has a population of 766, and is located in Juab County...located west of Santaquin Utah.
This is a very collectible Utah token from a mining camp. Also note, that it has "SL STAMP CO" (SALT LAKE STAMP COMPANY" maker marks on both sides...so was actually made in state of Utah.
Trade token is brass metal, round, about 21mm in diameter , and it displays nicely.(please see pictures in gallery) Token has not been cleaned..and fully readable, has little crud which would clean if it bothered you.
Gallery pictures should give you all the information you need.
Neat old "good for" token, once used at the at the "EUREKA MEAT AND PRODUCE" business in old historic mining downtown of EUREKA, UTAH.
Thanks so much for looking....collect and invest inhistory!!!!! Tangible assets are always the best ones.
Here are my policies:
1)Per policy.....Paypal isnow the preferred method of payment.(U.S. dollars only)Paypal is welcomed, but email me with any questions you might have about this
2) I will combine shipping for multiple purchases to save winning buyer some money.
3) Payment is required within 7 days of the close of this sale.
4) All International buyers must contact me prior to offerding. I will advise if I can ship to your country, and estimate the costs. (I do not ship to all countries)
5) Idiligently try to package items properly (redundant inner packaging, etc). Ido not seek to profit from shipping, butonly to "do things right".... so you are happy with your purchase when it arrives.
6) Please email if you have questions!!!