1900s Pahala Hi Hawaii Territory Ht Lee Chong Store Brass "good For" Token, Nice
This item has been shown 0 times.
1900s Pahala Hi Hawaii Territory Ht Lee Chong Store Brass "good For" Token, Nice:
You are offerding on a BEAUTIFUL AND BELIEVE TOUGH TO FIND old "good for" style trade token which actually is good for "GOOD FOR 5C IN MERCHANDISE" at business called "L. CHONG 936, 3000 PAHALA (original owner said LEE CHONG STORE", which was located in old downtownPAHALA, HAWAII TERRITORY.
This is a very beautiful old token, still has lustre!!The little town of Pahala is located on the Island of Hawaii, and today has population of around 1300 people, located near the "Kau Forest Reserve". Believe this token was used in the Hawaiaan Territorial era.
This is a token I know very little about. I do not own the lastest HAWAII exonumia book. This books high in my old Hawaii token book, but I know there is anewer version out there I believe.
This is a nice old token..These old HAWAII TERRITORY era tokens are so tough to find today, and this one is a gorgeous specimen.
Trade token is brass, octagonal, about 20mm in diameter, and it displays very nicely.(please see pictures in gallery) Token has not been cleaned in any way, and if it was a coin I would grade it MS60....its a beauty.
Gallery pictures should give you all the information you need.
Nice old "good for" token, once used at the at the "L. CHONG 936, 3000 PAHALA" business in old downtown of PAHALA, in old Hawaii Territory (H.T.) era.
Thanks so much for looking....collect and invest inhistory!!!!! Tangible assets are always the best ones.
Here are my policies:
1)Per policy.....Paypal isnow the preferred method of payment.(U.S. dollars only)Paypal is welcomed, but email me with any questions you might have about this
2) I will combine shipping for multiple purchases to save winning buyer some money.
3) Payment is required within 7 days of the close of this sale.
4) All International buyers must contact me prior to offerding. I will advise if I can ship to your country, and estimate the costs. (I do not ship to all countries)
5) Idiligently try to package items properly (redundant inner packaging, etc). Ido not seek to profit from shipping, butonly to "do things right".... so you are happy with your purchase when it arrives.
6) Please email if you have questions!!!