1902 Ne Plus Ultra, Double Chimney Charcoal Iron, Excellent Condition For Sale
This antiqueNE Plus Ultra, Double Chimney, CharcoalIroncame from a local estatehere inEastern Connecticut.
* Patented July 29, 1902
*This ironwas dsigned with an aperature on both sides for better air intake and pivotal locks, center top, that held the top of the iron in place once the charcoal was added
* In large embossedletters on theheat shield is: NE PLUS ULTRA on one end
JULY 29, 02 on the other end
* This ironis pictured in Dave Iron's book: IRONS BY IRONS, page 40, plate83M; and in Ester S. Berney's book: A COLLECTOR'S GUIDE TO PRESSING IRONS and TRIVETS, page 67, plate 132A.
* The ironmeasures 7-1/2" long by 3-3/4" wide at the bottomand stands 6-1/2" tall to the top ofthehandle. The top, chimney tip to chimney tip, measures 8-1/4"
*Theiron has some very light pitting on the bottom,but otherwise is in excellent condition, cleanand ready to display in your collection
* There is NO
* There is NO HANDLING CHARGE!
Connecticut residents without a valid tax ID are subject to 6.35%Sales Tax on Purchase Price
* Buyer pays postage
* This item can be picked up here in Coventry, CT at no charge.
* Orit will be shipped within 1 businessdayafter receipt of payment via USPSParcelSelect or Priority Mail not to exceed $11.30.
* Where possible, we will gladly combine purchases to save on shipping costs.
* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!We want our customers to be happy! If the item is not as described we will refund purchase price and postageif it is returned within14 days of receipt and in the same condition.
* Please contact us if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
This item has been shown 70 times.
1902 Ne Plus Ultra, Double Chimney Charcoal Iron, Excellent Condition : $213