1903 Eapg Northwood Beads & Bark Opalescent Canary Vaseline Glass Vase
This item has been shown times.
1903 Eapg Northwood Beads & Bark Opalescent Canary Vaseline Glass Vase:
1903 EAPG NORTHWOOD BEADS & BARK OPALESCENT CANARY VASELINE GLASS VASE This opalescent canary vaseline glass vase is in the "Beads & Bark" pattern, manufactured by Northwood around 1903.
It stands 6 1/4" in height, and measures 3 1/4" in diameter across the top.
The glass fluoresces when held under an ultraviolet light.The bowl of the vase has a pattern of scallops with beaded edges. The stem is supported by 3 tree limbs on a triangular base.
The condition is very good. There are no chips or cracks. There are some mold marks, common in old glass. There are a couple of what I believe are tiny scrape marks on one or two of the ripples on the top rim.
Please see all photos and click on them to super size.
The shipping fee includes insurance.
International buyers are responsible for Customs fees. Please do not ask me to falsify documents.
Thanks for looking!
Placing a offer is a commitment to pay. It also tells me that you agree to my terms. If you are going to "ding" my Shipping Fee star, you shouldn't even be offerding on my items. PayPal payment required within 2 days. If you have a problem meeting this deadline, please email me. In any case, you must contact me within 2 days after the end of the sale. I always acknowledge receipt of your payment and inform you of shipping day, which is on business days within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment. If payment is not sent or contact is not made within 2 days, will be notified.
- If you plan on offerding on more than one of my items, I can combine shipping when possible. Please do not assume....always contact me first. I can hold the first item up to 7 days only. For those people who are confused about the meaning of "combined shipping", here are 2 important points to be aware of: 1) It is NOT free. Things are tough all over, and I cannot afford to ship for free. 2) It is NOT "2 for 1"....it is more like "2 for 1 1/2".
- I pack carefully with bubble wrap and plenty of padding.
- Shipping rate is set by the U.S. Postal Service. It is calculated using the weight of the package and the distance it has to travel.
- Shipping fee includes packaging, postage and online Delivery Confirmation. It also automatically includes insurance if the final closing price plus shipping is $24.99 or over.
- I usually offer a choice of Priority (fastest), Parcel Post (good for heavy packages), or First Class for packages under 13 ounces. Please understand that Parcel Post is Ground Shipping, and it will take longer.
- I always acknowledge receipt of your payment and inform you of shipping day, which is on business days (Mon.-Fri.), within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment.
All sales are considered final. Please look closely at the photos and click on them to super size. Ask questions before offerding if you are unsure. If you are really unhappy with your item, I will refund purchase price and one-way shipping upon safe return of the item within 14 days. (That INCLUDES transit time.)
I research and describe each item to the best of my knowledge. I will always accept any additional information that you may have. I always clean my items if appropriate. You will not get dust or cobwebs in the mail! Please keep in mind that most of my items are old. There will probably be signs of age and use, and small imperfections. I describe them as I see them, but I'm only human and it's possible I can miss something. Please ask questions. Thanks for looking at my sale!
Please email me before offerding if you have any questions. Just click on the "Ask Seller A Question" link. I check my mail frequently throughout the day, and respond promptly.