1914 Royal Naval Air Service Wooden Chest No.9 Squadron Capt R. Brown
This item has been shown 1 times.
1914 Royal Naval Air Service Wooden Chest No.9 Squadron Capt R. Brown:
1914 ROYAL NAVAL AIR SERVICE WOODEN CHEST No.9 SQUADRON Capt R. BROWN
HIGHEST buyer WINS
- Impressed mark to front:"1914 BN" with brass disc incised:"3.14 R.F.C"
- Painted mark to side:"VOCAB. SECT. 1.A"
- Extremely robust; made of thick solid wood with dovetail joints
- Metal reinforcement strap around lid and heavy duty hinges
- Substantial articulated carry handle and lock (no key)
- Approx overall size (inches): 16 wide x 11 deep x 8 tall
Condition: typical signs of use commensurate with its age and function
If you've any questions about condition etc I've not covered here please e-mail.
All of the pictues can be clicked to supersize
Shipping by signed for on delivery service ~ does not include PO Boxes
~ if you need delivery to a PO Box please e-mail for details
Delivery to some remote UK postcodes extra (e.g. Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands & Islands) - details on request
International shipping ~ cost varies by country
Buyers intending to send payment by post please e-mail to confirm
Thanks for looking