1920 Mariano Fortuny Fabric Panel Indigo W/parchment Overlay Lg Design Trim Edge
This item has been shown 0 times.
1920 Mariano Fortuny Fabric Panel Indigo W/parchment Overlay Lg Design Trim Edge:
CHECK OUT MY ABOUT MEPAGE FORMY WEBSITE!
ADD ME TO YOURFAVORITES LIST!
MORE IMAGES BELOW...
Beautiful saturated indigo blue with the parchment overlay on this old cotton twill (long Egyptian staple cotton) Mariano Fortuny large panel. I have notfound this design in my reference books. Large centralpomegranate style elements with foliage and fruits, it appears the whole repeat is there, a large repeat. Made of two panels well matched with center seam, trimmed on four sides with Fortuny scrolling print trim. All selvage edges have been cut on back side so there is no printed label, but is unmistakably Fortuny. In overall good antique condition with no holes or breaks does have scattered age/related light spotting, see images.
Measures 47.5" by 56"
- Buyer agrees to confirm purchase and make payment within 3 days.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL AND ALSO Merchant Account accepting Visa/MC at the shop.
- Priority Mail shipping domesticnext day with Paypal payment. Care is taken inpackaging and items areshipped promptly,we make every effort to keep shipping/handling costs down,shipping costs are exactly what USPS charges, I do not have handling fees. I do not offer free shipping.
- All domestic packages over$100shipped with confirmation delivery for tracking.
Worldwide shipping with first class international orPriority International shippingupon receipt ofPaypal. International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be
- Clearing customs can some times delay delivery of packages. I ship promptly but cannot be held responsible for shipping and customs delays.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL FOR ALTERNATE SHIPPING METHODS, FIRST CLASS AIR AVAILIBLE for packages under 4 lbs.
- Please note if you are in RUSSIA, CHINA OR ITALY, PLEASE CONSIDER REQUESTING TO HAVE YOUR PACKAGE SHIPPEDUSING USPS EXPRESS.We cannot be held responsible for slow delivery once it leaves the studio, nor when packages are held up in customs, these things are beyond our control.
*VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE TEXTILES ARE NOT NEW ANDCOME WITHIMPERFECTIONS EVERYTHING IS DESCRIBED PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BECAUSE ALLSALES ARE FINAL!*