1920 Mariano Fortuny Impressive Large Panel De Medici Pattern Curry/silver Gold For Sale
CHECK OUT MY ABOUT MEPAGE FORMY WEBSITE!
ADD ME TO YOURFAVORITES LIST!
MORE IMAGES BELOW...
Impressive large Mariano Fortuny panel, dating to the first quarter of the 20thc. This pattern is called De Medici after the 17th century famous Florentine family. The repeat measures 33 1/4 " Well matched seams, and bound on four sides with Fortuny edging, weighted hem,lined and backed with tabs for hanging, was found in old up state NY mansion where is was hung at a stair landing. In fragile uncleaned as found out of estate antique condition. With breaks to edging especially where the weighted hem is, but small breaks scattered here and thereover the surface none very big but there. This will need conservation should probably be stabilized with cotton netting at the back.Can not be used for furnishing projects will not hold up. Best for design library collection. The color in the old pattern books is called "curry and silver gold", could be considered a cinnamon color with a slightly metallic silvery gold pigment ground.
Measures 80" wide by 66" long. Weighs 5 lbs.
- Buyer agrees to confirm purchase and make payment within 3 days.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL AND ALSO Merchant Account accepting Visa/MC at the shop.
- Priority Mail shipping domesticnext day with Paypal payment. Care is taken inpackaging and items areshipped promptly,we make every effort to keep shipping/handling costs down,shipping costs are exactly what USPS charges, I do not have handling fees. I do not offer free shipping.
- All domestic packages over$100shipped with confirmation delivery for tracking.
Worldwide shipping with first class international orPriority International shippingupon receipt ofPaypal. International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be
- Clearing customs can some times delay delivery of packages. I ship promptly but cannot be held responsible for shipping and customs delays.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL FOR ALTERNATE SHIPPING METHODS, FIRST CLASS AIR AVAILIBLE for packages under 4 lbs.
- Please note if you are in RUSSIA, CHINA OR ITALY, PLEASE CONSIDER REQUESTING TO HAVE YOUR PACKAGE SHIPPEDUSING USPS EXPRESS.We cannot be held responsible for slow delivery once it leaves the studio, nor when packages are held up in customs, these things are beyond our control.
*VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE TEXTILES ARE NOT NEW ANDCOME WITHIMPERFECTIONS EVERYTHING IS DESCRIBED PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BECAUSE ALLSALES ARE FINAL!*
This item has been shown 0 times.