1927-dated T. Elder Issue Delorey-48 Gold Lincoln Token Ngc Unc Details Rare
This item has been shown 24 times.
1927-dated T. Elder Issue Delorey-48 Gold Lincoln Token Ngc Unc Details Rare:
Items will be shipped via USPS First Class for packages under $300 and USPS priority for packages over $300. Any items over $1000 will be shipped via 2 Day Fed Ex. All items are insured through our business shipping insurance.
RETURNS: You have 14 days to return your item(s) for a full refund.
Wayne Miller is perhaps the most famous and influential silver dollar dealer of all time." - PCGS / PNG.
• Major market maker for Morgan & Peace Dollars, $20 Liberties and $20 Saint Gaudens certified gold, proof and mint sets, and Kennedy Halves and Sacajawea dollars from 2001-2012.
• Author "Morgan and Peace Dollar Textbook" 1982, and."An Analysis of Morgan and Peace Dollars" 1976. Over 50,000 books sold.
• Founding member, Silver Dollar Roundtable- SDRT Lifetime Achievement Award, 1993.
• Over $375 Million in sales since 1966 • Charter Member Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA), 1982
• Personal Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar collection sold for a record $1.2 million at sale in 1986. Half the proceeds were used to open a homeless shelter, managed since 1986 by wife Ann.
Now that gold and silver has quieted, my son John will be listing coins full-time on . He has years of experience selling on . I will personally price and oversee all material before class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; line-height: normal;">