1930’s German Ebner Camera. Rare. In Wonderful Condition And Working Order. For Sale
German Ebner Camera Made in the 1930s. In Wonderful Condition and Working Order. Collectors’ Piece
This lovely vintage camera is an Ebner model, a rare German camera made in the 1930s that has currently become a collectible piece. This particular camera is in a very good condition. The body is made of dark brown bakelite, a material chosen by the company to manufacture all their cameras. This feature makes a difference with similar vintage models, usually made of metal or plastic. The camera boasts a nice compact design and works perfectly, just like the first day of use. Ebner cameras were produced and commercialized by Ibert Ebner & Co., a German record-player manufacturer from Stuttgart that also made some 6x9 and 6x4.5 cameras, quite elegant and compact in design. These models were similar to the one that we show in the photographs: 120 rollifilm folding cameras. The company went out of business in 1935 and it seems that most Ebner cameras were sold in Germany. Being quite rare pieces, nowadays they are very sought after by photographers and collectors. This item boasts a vintage charming design, and the materials it is made of are very well preserved. The brown bakelite of the body is shiny and new, and so are the silvery metal parts. The back fabric bellow shows no signs of wear or torn parts. Al the components work fluidly and softly, providing a great operation. All these features, the camera’s beautiful look and its rarity turn it into an exclusive piece that will increase any collection’s interest and delight any photographer who appreciates vintage cameras. This Ebner camera is a museum piece and an excellent machine, perfect to take the most charming photographs.
I think I left nothing in the description but if I forgot something, I'll be glad to answer any questions.
offer with confidence. We are professional antique dealers.
My name is José Pascual, and I am an antique dealer located in Zaragoza, Spain, which is a medium size city between Madrid and Barcelona. If you have any question, send me an email and I will gladly answer you. Enjoy my articles and I hope we keep in touch.
For any questions about this or any other article you can contact me through or by calling to our phone number +34 976 45 39 31. We are open from 9 am to 7 pm Madrid time.
Thanks for trusting me and enjoy !
Best wishes from Spain."
José Pascual AznarCLICK here to see my other items
BUY SAFELY WITH US
- As important is to win the sale as what happens afterwards. Our work is not complete until you receive your item safely in your home.
- We are a 5 Stars Seller, which means that , certify that we have achieved the highest standards of quality in the service we offer.
- We certify that our products are 100% originals. Otherwise we undertake to refund of the purchase.
- We certify that the description and dating of the article that we give is 100% accurate. Otherwise also, we pledge to refund of the purchase.
- This article will be perfectly packed so that it arrives in excellent condition. We pay full attention that you receive your article perfectly. We treat the article as if it were going to be sent to ourselves. Shipments are made with the best transport agencies worldwide, with the possibility of express delivery and insured. All shipments have tracking number via the Internet, so that at all times we know where your package is. Some articles as antique weapons, can not be sent by ordinary mail. We will contact you once the sale is ended, to specify the type of delivery.
Shipping performed in association with
WE GUARANTEE YOUR ACQUISITION
Investing in antiques is always a nice way to profitable your money. Many collectors have became millionairs. If you are starting a collection, follow these important tips:
- If you want to invest in antiques, always choose original pieces and avoid reproductions. A reproduction loses half of its value in the same minute that you are purchasing it, while an original antique gains value each passing day. This is an original antique and its value will continue growing tomorrow.
- Read and learn about for area of interest: swords, clocks, phonographs, antique photos, old silver, technical antiques, typewriters... Invest in books as much as in your collection and learn as much as you can. If you keep your collecction catalogued, you will increase its value.
- Keep yourself informed about the market prices in your area of interest. There are many sources but mainly, visit as many fairs as you can, research in the Internet and read the final sales prices in the traditional sale houses.
- Finally... Collect antiques, not junk. It is always better a small collection with excellent pieces than a huge collection of junk, rusty irons and broken machines. Select your pieces. There is not a goal to reach, so take the pleasure in in the process of your treasure hunting. A collection should be something to enjoy, and there is many interesting pieces out there and very few time to enjoy them, so be selective with your choices.
If you follow these simple steps you will be in the correct direction to develop an excellent collection, whatever is your area of interest and, for me the most important of all, enjoying the process
Meanwhile, we are in touch.
WE ARE HERE
View Larger Map
This item has been shown 0 times.