1930's Los Angeles County Chamber Of Commerce Ca Travel & Business Area Brochure
This item has been shown 31 times.
1930's Los Angeles County Chamber Of Commerce Ca Travel & Business Area Brochure:
Original, 1938 era LA County Chamber of Commerce California Informational Pamphlet with Map # L
- Awesome promotional guide to the So Cal area which includes lots of pictures and illustrations.
- "From a Wilderness to a World Empire" "Land of the Out of Doors"
- Information related to business, investing, fun and living in Southern California.
- Illustrated sections include; Sports, Beautiful Homes, Parks and Playgrounds, Religion, Modern School System, Higher Education, Early Spanish Influence, Culture, Art & Science, World's Movie capital, Agriculture, a centerfold topological map by EDDY, Modern transportation, Hydro electric Development (many images of Boulder Dam), Modern cities, Public Building Architecture, Hotels, Harbor & World Trade, Industry & Commerce, Aircraft manufacture (includes a rare (under construction) picture of almost all of the 18 Douglas Aircraft companyO-25A (O-2 with night flying equipment) observation airplanes that were ever built), Automotive Assembly, Rubber tire manufacturing, Petroleum and more.
- Was printed by Ford, Ellis & Co. of Los Angeles and the newest date I saw is 1937.
- Measures about 5.5" across by 7.5" tall closed and opens like a book.
- Approx 64 pages thick
- This original brochure will be a wonderful addition to your collection.
Please view all pictures. Scanner may have cut off some edges.
Please ignore any shadowing from the scanner or photography.
The watermark; "For sale by; Pedro666 .com" will NOT be on your item