1930s Exceptional French Art Deco White Shagreen Cigar Box With Exquisite Inlays
This item has been shown 0 times.
1930s Exceptional French Art Deco White Shagreen Cigar Box With Exquisite Inlays:
1930s EXCEPTIONAL FRENCH ART DECO WHITE SHAGREEN CIGAR BOX WITH EXQUISITE INLAYS This near-perfect example of Art Deco shagreen is simply exceptional. It bears inlays in mixed materials and a fine wooden inset compartment. The original price tag is attached to this piece from when I purchased it at the Armory Show in Manhattan about 10 years ago ($4500.00). I will provide the purchaser with the original seller's information upon request. He deals with several NYC socialites and celebrities and only deals in exceptionally fine decorative arts items.
Condition is very good without any losses whatsoever-- please review all photos. The dimensions for this piece are 8.25 inches in length, 4 inches in width, and 2.5 inches in height.
Below is a list of my sales policies and procedures. Kindly read them prior to making an offer to purchase or registering a offer (for sale-style listings).
1) Honesty and integrity are the benchmarks of my business. I list pieces as accurately as possible. In the event that my knowledge is limited, I engage in due diligence to collect expert opinion and insights when possible. If you believe my listing is somehow inaccurate, I would appreciate your comments via messaging. If my efforts to learn about a piece have fallen short of my standards, I indicate this in a listing.2) Non-payment is a serious inconvenience for both the buyer and seller and will automatically open a non-payment case against all buyers who fail to make payment within 72 hours. If you cannot make payment in 72 hours, please let me know prior to registering a offer or offer to purchase. I am happy to work with clients who are serious collectors.
3) I accept Paypal. This ensures that your interests, and mine, are protected.
4) Handling time is generally 24 - 48 hours, depending on the size and value of a piece. Handling time commences from the time of payment received.
5) Shipping costs are estimated. If I overcharge for shipping, I always refund the buyer the difference. I never profit from shipping.
6) Valuable pieces are always shipped with tracking, insurance, and signature confirmation. Please request a quote prior to making an offer to purchase of registering a offer. Shipping costs can be very high, especially for large, heavy, and/or rare objects. These costs are incurred in exchange for peace of mind. Customs and duty charges are always the responsibility of the buyer and I do not lie on customs forms. Sale price is declared value.
7) I accept returns within 14 days of receipt. Kindly inform me within 72 hours if there is an issue. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS: a) buyer's remorse due to overspending; b) inability to "flip" or resell a piece; and c) failure to notify me within 72 hours that there is an issue. Buyer pays return shipping using the same method used to ship the piece out.
8) It is very important to me that potential buyers ask all questions FIRST. I am happy to dialogue with you about your interest in my pieces to make sure everyone is happy. If no questions are asked, it indicates that you are satisfied with the content of the listing and that everything is clear. If I have made a claim of authenticity, then I back that claim up fully.
9) Finally, my pieces are listed from either Philadelphia or Johannesburg. I reside in both the United States and South Africa and often sell pieces to raise funds for charities that positively impact rural populations in Southern Africa. Please offer and/or buy with confidence. I am a high-end seller with 100% positive response. 8
_gsrx_vers_507 (GS 6.6b7 (507))