May 20th, 2013 Whit Monday May 21st, 2013 World Day for Cultural Diversity May 22nd, 2013 National Maritime Day May 22nd, 2013 World Biological Diversity Day May 25th, 2013 African Liberation Day May 26th, 2013 Trinity Sunday May 27th, 2013 Memorial Day May 27th, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday May 29th, 2013 International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers May 30th, 2013 Corpus Christi May 31st, 2013 World No Tobacco Day June 1st, 2013 Statehood Day June 3rd, 2013 Jefferson Davis Birthday June 4th, 2013 World Day for Child Victims of Aggression June 5th, 2013 World Environment Day June 6th, 2013 Isra and Mi'raj June 8th, 2013 World Oceans Day June 11th, 2013 Kamehameha Day June 12th, 2013 World Day Against Child Labour June 14th, 2013 World Blood Donor Day June 14th, 2013 Flag Day June 16th, 2013 Father's Day June 17th, 2013 Bunker Hill Day June 17th, 2013 World Day to Combat Desertification June 19th, 2013 Juneteenth June 20th, 2013 World Refugee Day June 20th, 2013 West Virginia Day June 21st, 2013 June Solstice
1934 Toronto To New York, Registered, Unusual Philatelic Franking For Sale
1934 Toronto to New York, Registered, Unusual Philatelic Franking
#53 x 3, #79, #89 and #208 on a registered cover from Toronto to New York. Postmarked Jul 4 34, NOT first day (#208) despite the Cartier/ U.E.L. cover. Victorian stamps are all faulty (likely why they were used!) and cover shows some light stains and water damage.
Please view high resolution images below to judge the condition. Images below approximately 200% actual size (assuming typical screen resolution).
Terms of Sale
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. I offer a full refund, including the cost of return shipping, if I have erred in describing this item. I offer a full refund, excluding shipping charges, if buyer wishes to return item for any other reason.
Shipping within Canada $1.20; to USA $1.50; rest of world $2.80.
All shipments over $200 must be shipped by registered mail. Canadian addresses are charged $4.25; U.S.A. and International addresses $7.50. Registration charges are in addition to the above noted regular shipping charges. (Note: I split the registered mail cost with the buyer. Canada Post rates are $8.50 and $15.25)
Whenever possible, multiple lots will be combined to reduce shipping charges. If looking to purchase multiple lots you are welcome to e-mail me for the exact total shipping charge.
Sales Tax Payable by Canadian Residents
Ontario, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador buyers are subject to HST 8% + GST 5% for a total of 13%.
Nova Scotia buyers are subject to HST 10% + GST 5% for a total of 15%.
British Columbia buyers are subject to HST 7% + GST 5% for a total of 12%.
Buyers from the rest of Canada are subject to GST of 5%.
Unfortunately, if I am shipping to a Canadian address I must apply the appropriate sales tax.
CRA BN 80084 7816
Paypal is preferred.
Purchase multiple lots? Please wait for a revised combined invoice that will show the exact combined shipping charge.
Payment within 7 days of sale close would be appreciated.
This item has been shown times.
1934 Toronto To New York, Registered, Unusual Philatelic Franking: $3