1934 Usmc Dress Uniform, Attributed, Complete 4 Pcs
This item has been shown 363 times.
1934 Usmc Dress Uniform, Attributed, Complete 4 Pcs:
1934 US Marine Corps DRESS UNIFORM, Attributed NCO, Complete 4 Pieces
- Regulation 1934-35 stamped Jacket & Trousers; comes with dress white leather belt with convex brass buckle and Service Cap; 3 early EGAs and original to jacket Sleeve Patch, SGT Chevrons, Marksman Badge and 3 Ribbon Bars (Marine Expeditionary Medal w/2 stars, Marine Good Conduct w/2 stars & Victory Medal w/1 star).
- Large size for its time; no rips, tears, mothing to jacket w/ a few bites to trousers; all original buttons to jacket & trousers; one replaced button on cap chinstrap; cap has grommet for cap ega.
- Direct estate acquisition, as found w/no history, further research required on this Sergeant.Actual size: Jacket chest: 41-42" sleeve: 27" length: 32"/Trouserswaist 36" & inseam 31".
- *As alwaysguaranteed original asdescribed; COA on request.*See ourother current sales for offer is a Contract - Contact the seller to resolve any questions BEFORE offerding. offer only if you're serious about buying. Winning buyers enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item.
- Payment must be received within 5 days of sale closing (Contact us immediately if you have a Problem or Delay in Payment and we can usually work with you)...OR transaction will be considered VOID and the item will be offered to the Second buyer or Re-listed.
- Multiple items are Always Combined to keep Shipping as low as possible; we never charge any extra shipping fee's.
- BUYER must advise seller if they want Insurance; seller is NOT liable for losses or damage in transit caused by the US MAIL, UPS other carriers; Seller is NOT responsible for the Buyer's CUSTOMS problems!
- We acceptALL Forms of Payment,with most Shipping viaUSPS Priority Mail.INTERNATIONAL buyersthat insist on using PayPal with items 0ver $200,your shipping is limited to those carriers offeringsignature confirmationsuch asUSPS-Express Mail, UPS & FedEx. This is due to the imposed liabilities on Sellers...NO Returns on any framed or Vintage Paper items due to their fragility.
- response will be left for the winning buyer-AFTER seller has received same first. This way we know the buyer is happy with their purchase.