1948 Nyc New York Subway Elevated Map Hagstrom Bmt Brooklyn Ebbets Field Nice
This item has been shown 0 times.
1948 Nyc New York Subway Elevated Map Hagstrom Bmt Brooklyn Ebbets Field Nice:
- If you have any questions, please call (973) 750-8610.
- You are offerding on one Near MINT issue of the 1948 New York City Subway Map. "New-Old" stock.
- This map was designed and printed by the Hagstrom Map Company of New York.
- Maps like this one were mounted inside each subway car.
- However, this one was never actually mounted. It was an extra that was stored in a dry place.
- This map is 23 inches wide and 28 inches long.
- The paper is thick, but not quite card stock.
- This map has some interesting transit points that no longer exist.
- Court Street station in Brooklyn is still on the map, as are Ebbets Field, home of the Brooklyn Dodgers, the Polo Grounds, the Brooklyn Lexington Avenue elevated and the 3rd Avenue elevated. It also mentions transfer points to trolley service. The last trolley operated in New York in 1956.
- Please check out our other sales for more great New York Subway memorabilia, including DVDs with vintage footage and antique, authentic subway signs!
Posted with the Android app