1950 Japan-cadillac Sedan-13 Inches-battery Operated-gorgeous-ships Worldwide
This item has been shown times.
1950 Japan-cadillac Sedan-13 Inches-battery Operated-gorgeous-ships Worldwide:
1950 Japan-CADILLAC SEDAN-13 INCHES-Battery Operated-GORGEOUS-Ships WorldwideThis car is pretty scarce and in fact cannot be found in the Big Book of Tin Toy Cars. It is a wonderful Cadillac 4 Door Sedan made in Japan. It is a beautiful 2 tone with lots of shiny chrome.
It measures 13 inches in length and is battery operated. It takes 2 "D" batteries and has an on/off switch in the back of the car. When turned on, the car moves forward with illuminated headlights and the front wheels can be adjusted to move the car in whatever direction you choose.
A scarce and desirable car in very nice condition!
- 1950 BATTERY OPERATED Cadillac 4 door Sedan
- 13 inches long....all original
- All tin with 2 tone paint dark green roof and pastel light green body and very clean lithoed interior. Best color variation of this toy...either in the battery op or more common friction op. impressive hubcaps as well...sweet 2 tone green/silver. Truly, this is the DELUXE model of the time.
- Battery operated
- Works perfectly
- when you hold this car in your hands it has a great weight and feel to it...very impressive
- On/Off Switch in rear
- Lighted headlights
- Runs forward with rear wheel drive and has front wheels that can be moved by hand so car runs in the direction you choose.
- there is some factory flaw in the paint on roof on right side of roof....the paint was sprayed quite thick on these earlier Japanese models. When it dried it left some light indentations, can be seen in photo... also a couple of tiny factory touch ups in the lighter green of body..these are small factory issues and by no means take away from the car...just mentioned.
- Toy is C-9+/9.5-10 ALL ORIGINAL have never seen a sharper one ever...esp with the wonderful two tone green....
Payment by Paypal...Priority shipping includes insurance, signature or delivery confirmation in the U.S. International sales are shipped Express Mail, Priority or Airmail at our discretion. Shipping within the U.S. will be20.00. Within Canada 25.00 International shipping will be 50.00. Returns are accepted if we have inadvertently overlooked a defect or made a significant error in describing an item and in those cases we will refund all monies paid including original shipping. Any returns allowed for other reasons will be of initial sale price only. We want you to be happy with your item and offer with us again!
We have been selling internationally for 20 years and know how to describe, pack and ship. No hidden issues here. Please feel free to ask any and all questions. We'll be happy to answer. We will gladly combine shipping for items ending in the same week.