1950's Doepke Yardbird Locomotive Conrail Theme - Rare 50's Collectible
This item has been shown 0 times.
1950's Doepke Yardbird Locomotive Conrail Theme - Rare 50's Collectible :
- This is a 1950's "Doepke YarbirdLocomotive that we had restored into a Conrail themed locomotive
- We have the motor, beltand components for the inside of the locomotive.
- We also have a marketing brochure that tells about the train and accessories that were available in 1957.
- This is the same type train that Rick West from American Restoration restored in his showshows. If you google Popsicle Locomotive you can watch the episode to see how the locomotive operates.
- The locomotive was professionally restored by Mr. Bob Olsen
- This is a very unique and desirable piece for a serious collector.
- Any questions call Cathy @ 888-697-5399
- We have collected pedal cars and toys for the past 25 years and now it is time for someone else to enjoy our passion. Dan and I are downsizing and as a result selling off some of our collection. Most of these pedal cars and tractors have been professionally restored by Bob Olsen. Bob had cars featured in national toy magazines and also restored cars for the pedal car museum. We will try to show in pictures their true condition please look at all the pictures and ask questions. We want happy clients and want our response to reflect this. We have an account for our automotive business with over 1400 transactions and have maintained 100% response. Most of our collection has been in storage for 12 years. We will do everything in our power to pack and ship items carefully. Local pick up is also welcomed. We have over 80 pedal cars and tractors so if you are looking for something special to add to your collection please email us. If you have interest in a complete collection we would be glad to discuss a package deal. For multiple purchases we could pallet and truck ship. Dan and Cathy