1950's Heavy Platinum 21.62ct Diamond Aquamarine Cocktail Ring
This item has been shown 0 times.
1950's Heavy Platinum 21.62ct Diamond Aquamarine Cocktail Ring:
» 1950'S HEAVY PLATINUM 21.62CT DIAMOND AQUAMARINE COCKTAIL RING ( SFLmaven ) 1950'S HEAVY PLATINUM 21.62CT DIAMOND AQUAMARINE COCKTAIL RING Fresh From a Fabulous South Florida Estate! , Ever!
1950'S HEAVY PLATINUM 21.62CT DIAMOND AQUAMARINE COCKTAIL RING!!!
Here we have a gorgeous 1950's platinum 21.62ct diamond and aquamarine cocktail ring. This amazing cocktail ring is crafted in solid platinum with a center aquamarine that is approx 21.50cts with approx 0.12cts of Si1 clarity and H color diamond accents. This ring is in fabulous condition with very few light scratches due to normal wear
- Tested: Platinum
Deck Length: 0.63 Inches (16 mm)
Height: 0.42 Inches (10.7 mm)
Shank: 0.05 Inches (1.3 mm)
Width: 0.36 Inches (9.1 mm)
Deck Width: 0.83 Inches (21.1 mm)
Length: 0.8 Inches (20.3 mm)
- Ring Size: 4.5
- Total Weight:7.7 Pennyweight (11.97 Grams)
- Diamond Weight:Total weight is approximately 0.12 carats. Diamonds are SI1 clarity and H color
- Gemstone Type: Approx 21.5ct Aquamarine
- Condition: Very Good. This ring is in fabulous condition with very few light scratches due to normal wear Please view all the photos below as part of the description.
A careful er who takes the time to study the photos, reads the entire description, and asks pertinent questions is our best customer.Jewelry Terms & Conditions
- We only sell very desirable, high quality, fine estate jewelry. Our jewelry is shipped in nice little gift bags or boxes!
- All of our diamonds are real and none of our gold is plated (unless otherwise noted). We test all diamonds and gold before we list it. In addition all jewelry is cleaned with professional tools prior to listing, sometimes reflection from the camera create a dark area in our photo's. These "dark spots" are not on the jewelry, any markings will be described in our Condition area.
- We can't guarantee accuracy of watches as they may need cleaning or servicing.
- We offer Free Shipping to the Contiguous United States!
- Please include your phone number with your payment.
- Due to sharp increases in USPS shipping prices we will now be shipping medium and large boxes with FedEx and small boxes with USPS. For international orders we only ship USPS Express Mail International.
- We are NOT responsible for Customs Duty Charges on international shipments under any circumstance. That includes returns or breakage.
- We combine shipping for multiple items whenever possible. If you desire a combined shipping rate, please wait until you receive your combined shipping quote from us prior to payment. No exceptions!
- We reserve the right to re-list items not paid for after 7 days.
- Do NOT Confirm your offer unless you are willing to pay that much for the piece. We WILL hold you to your offer.