1950's Mid Century Retro Kitchen Metal Vintage Cabinets (geneva?) For Sale
We are updating our kitchen and have removed our vintage 1950 ish cabinets. Unfortunatly the sink basin with an old attached top load dishwasher is gone, but we still have these beauties for the right buyer.
These are for PICK UP. Too heavy to ship.
Retro 1950's mid century metal cabinets. We think these are Geneva cabinets but not 100% certain. Original wire shelves in upper cabinets.
There are 8 cabinets in all.
- 3 small upper cabinets have double doors. 2 have 1 shelf. 1 has no shelf (missing. We used it to store our Tupperware). Each measure 18" high,21.5" wide, 13" deep. There are hooks on the side of1 cabinet wherecooking utensils were hung - can be removed.
- 1 large double door upper has 2 wire shelves. Measures 30" high, 27" wide, 13" deep.
- 1 large single door upper has 2 shelves. Measures 30" high, 15" wide, 13" deep. There are hooks on the side wherecooking utensils were hung - can be removed.
- 1 upper corner cabinet has 1 door and 2 wire shelves. Measures 30" high,34" at widest point, 22" deep (does not have a corner at the back See Photo).
- 1 large lower has removable top. Pull out drawer and 1 shelf inside the double door. Measures 36" high with the counter top on (34.5" high without top), 24" wide, 24.5" deep.
- 1 smaller lower cabinet has removable top. Pull out drawer and 1 shelf inside the single door. Measures 36" high with the countertop on (34.5" high without top), 18" wide, 24.5" deep.
The bottom of the lower cabinets (the riser?) is rusted and should be repaired or replaced. Likely a result of 60 years of washing the floors and it getting wet.
There are several layers of paint on the cabinets. We pressure washed and dried the cabinets before taking the pictures. Some of the paint came off revealing layers of paint. With a little elbow grease these could be stripped and refinished beautifully.
We know you will enjoy these for a long, long time!
This item has been shown 0 times.