1950's Walborg Saks Fifth Avenue Lucite Handbag Purse Hammered Copper Overlay
This item has been shown times.
1950's Walborg Saks Fifth Avenue Lucite Handbag Purse Hammered Copper Overlay:
Vintage 1950's WALBORG SAKS FIFTH AVENUE LUCITE HANDBAG PURSE with HAMMERED COPPER OVERLAY DescriptionThis vintage lucite handbag was manufactured by Walborg, exclusively for Saks Fifth Avenue. The Walborg tag is underneath the Saks tag. The bag probably dates to the 1950's, when handmade copper jewelry was in vogue.
It measures 6 1/4" across, 4" from front to back, and 4" in height, not including the handle. When the handle is upright, it is 6 1/2" in height. The handle cannot stand up on its own.
The milky, translucent lucite has a textured surface on the outside. The copper overlay has a hammered texture surface. The bag sits on 4 feet.
There is some greenish patina on the copper on the back side, and some minor peeling on the front rim. There are scratches on the handle. Please see all photos and click on them to super size.
The shipping fee includes insurance.
International buyers are responsible for Customs fees. Please do not ask me to falsify documents.
Thanks for looking!
Payment Placing a offer is a commitment to pay. It also tells me that you agree to my terms. If you are going to "ding" my Shipping Fee star, you shouldn't even be offerding on my items. PayPal payment required within 2 days. If you have a problem meeting this deadline, please email me. In any case, you must contact me within 2 days after the end of the sale. I always acknowledge receipt of your payment and inform you of shipping day, which is on business days within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment. If payment is not sent or contact is not made within 2 days, will be notified.
- If you plan on offerding on more than one of my items, I can combine shipping when possible. Please do not assume....always contact me first. I can hold the first item up to 7 days only. For those people who are confused about the meaning of "combined shipping", here are 2 important points to be aware of: 1) It is NOT free. Things are tough all over, and I cannot afford to ship for free. 2) It is NOT "2 for 1"....it is more like "2 for 1 1/2".
- I pack carefully with bubble wrap and plenty of padding.
- Shipping rate is set by the U.S. Postal Service. It is calculated using the weight of the package and the distance it has to travel.
- Shipping fee includes packaging, postage and online Delivery Confirmation. It also automatically includes insurance if the final closing price plus shipping is $24.99 or over.
- I usually offer a choice of Priority (fastest), Parcel Post (good for heavy packages), or First Class for packages under 13 ounces. Please understand that Parcel Post is Ground Shipping, and it will take longer.
- I always acknowledge receipt of your payment and inform you of shipping day, which is on business days (Mon.-Fri.), within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment.
Terms of Sale All sales are considered final. Please look closely at the photos and click on them to super size. Ask questions before offerding if you are unsure. If you are really unhappy with your item, I will refund purchase price and one-way shipping upon safe return of the item within 14 days. (That INCLUDES transit time.)
About Us I research and describe each item to the best of my knowledge. I will always accept any additional information that you may have. I always clean my items if appropriate. You will not get dust or cobwebs in the mail! Please keep in mind that most of my items are old. There will probably be signs of age and use, and small imperfections. I describe them as I see them, but I'm only human and it's possible I can miss something. Please ask questions. Thanks for looking at my sale!
Contact Us Please email me before offerding if you have any questions. Just click on the "Ask Seller A Question" link. I check my mail frequently throughout the day, and respond promptly.