1958 K&o Toy Oliver Tractor Outboard Boat Motor. Excellent Condition
This item has been shown 0 times.
1958 K&o Toy Oliver Tractor Outboard Boat Motor. Excellent Condition:
A Rare K&O 1958 Oliver Olympus 35 HP Toy Outboard Boat Motor
Ahighly desirable toy Oliver outboard, which was only made for one year by K&O
- This motor in Excellent Condition with only afew tinyspots of wear on the paint and decals.
- The cowling fits perfectly and there is very little 'end float' on the prop.
- The original wires arequiteflexible, are unmarred and uncracked. They arestill joined for 2/3 of their length.
- I doubt that it has ever been used in water, although there is a small area of discolouration on the prop.
- It ran very smoothly when tested on a 3v battery and the switch functioned as it should.
- The end of one of themountingstems is damaged and it's missingits end cup. I understand thatreplacements arereadily available and inexpensive.
Pleasereview the high resolution images for a clearer picture of its condition.
- Shipping by a method of your choice and at your cost. However,theshipment mustinclude insurance,tracking,a signature confirmation of delivery and be to your registered PayPal adddress.
- 's shipping calculator is horribIe to work with -I'mhappy to provide shipping quotes if you provide me with your mailing address andI willtrytokeep costs down (I may be able to post from the US for cheaper rates).
- Payment via PayPal only, whichshould be madewithin two days of the end of this sale.
Please feel free to ask questions and be sure to see my other sale for very rare Exc+ condition 1960 Evinrude 75 HP Starflight, complete with box and instructions.On 13-Apr-13 at 14:45:09 EDT, seller added the following information:
There are currently 122 watchers on this listing! Please take this into consideration, if you'reintending to place a 'snipe offer' towards the end of this sale.
If you are the winner of this item...please wait to be invoiced before paying, as wewill need to determine the final method and cost of shipping. I will contact you after the end of the sale to discuss how you'd like to ship.
Thanks and good luck...