1960's Conway Stewart Dinkie 550 Fountain Pen 14k Gold Med Stub Flex Serviced
This item has been shown 311 times.
1960's Conway Stewart Dinkie 550 Fountain Pen 14k Gold Med Stub Flex Serviced:
1960's CONWAY STEWART DINKIE 550 FOUNTAIN PEN 14K GOLD MED STUB FLEX SERVICED
Over the next few weeks I have for sale a very finecollection of writing instruments to include fountain pens and pencils. There are many fine examples on offer by a wide range of good makers to include Waterman Parker , Sheaffer, Onoto De La Rue, Conklin, Conway Stewart, Swan Mabie Todd to name a few in many finishes , colours and sizes.
I consider the images I take the most important part of my sales , they are taken in high resolution and will give a very good idea about the pen in question and hopefully show any imperfections where applicable. The table also gives a very general guide of the basics of the pen with regards to model, colour , nib, condition. The measurement of the pen is shown in the images with a rule. Below the table I also include a grading summary of the condition. This is my scale and I have rated the pen according to my opinion , this of course will always differ but hope this gives a general guide. If you need to know the exact measurement please contact me and ask me as many questions as you need if I have missed anything you feel important.
All my sales are offered at a 99 penny start with and all sales will have shipping combined for multiple purchases.
Conway Stewart Dinkie No 550 Made in EnglandNIB (Grade / Material)
14k Gold medium stub flex nib
Where possiblea written note demonstrating the characteristics of the nib on paper. This does not imply serviceablity only that the pen has been dipped , please see below if the pen requires an ink bladder.FILLING SYSTEM Lever Filler NEWINK SAC / BLADDER REQUIRED (YES/NO)
NO - NEW INK BLADDER FITTED AND TESTEDCONDITION GRADE (please see my table below)
EXCELLENT SERVICED AND RESTORED PEN - - SUPER EXAMPLE - BOXEDRestoration. The pen has cleaned, all parts checked, reassembled with a new sac, hand polished and water tested
I consider the images I take the most important part of my sales , they are taken in high resolution and will give a very good idea about the item in question and hopefully show any imperfections where applicable. Please see all images below to get a good overall impression of condition. Each item is shown in the high resolution images below as well as shownin the thumbnailpictures provided by . The images below are much larger and should give you a further detailed impression of each item on offer.CONDITION GRADE GUIDELINES.
NEW OLD STOCK / MINT(Mint in Box, Mint in Package) - Just like new, in the original package. The box may have been opened, shows no signs of use whatsoever and with no imperfections or damage.
NEAR MINT- like new in overall appearance , shows no signs of use other than being dipped or filled with ink
EXCELLENT - Signs of minor wear may be evident, but the pen is very clean and well cared for.Retains all original parts with no dents, scratches or dings. Filling system may need attention i.e a new ink bladder.
VERY GOOD - A pen that obviously has been usedand shows general wear overall caused by normal use with small scratching and perhaps some brassing ,but no dents or major imperfections. Filling system will need a new ink bladder etc.
GOOD - A pen that has been used consistently through age and time, some flaws or defects exist
FAIR - A Pen in poor condition. Offered for spare parts only.
THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR VIEWING. PLEASE CLICKHERE TO LOOK AT MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ MY BRIEF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Please note : The invoice you receive is an automated one from , any queries please contact me directly.
- My aim is to provide an excellent service to all my new and repeat customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. All items are described as accurately as possible with good clear photographs. I will not accept a return on items that have been tampered with in any way, if a return has been agreed, the item must be returned to me in the condition I sold it in. NOTE: Partial refunds of any item sold is not available . Refunds are in full on safe return only.
- The items I sell are usually antiques & collectables which are pre-owned and may show signs of wear & tear, please study the high resolution photographs and please ask any pertinent questions before making your offer.
- Your item will be packed to the highest standard. If you have any questions please contact me via 'ask seller a question'. If you have a problem when you receive your item, please contact me immediately to give me the opportunity to resolve
- Insurance is an optional extra. Please decide if you require this and use the drop down box to select recorded delivery (UK) , special delivery (UK) or signed for (International Transactions) Should there be any issues with delivery please contact medirectlyasI will always assist and resolve , insurance will provide additional peace of mind especially for overseas transactions and items valued greater than46 GBP (the standard insurance)
- Full payment within4 days please
- Payment via PaypalplusIBAN / BIC payments also accepted. Cheques and direct bank transfers preferred
- International buyers welcome- please check postage. (Paypal, IBAN payments only)Postage quoted is for both standard and insured - I would recommend insured service at £11.95 Worldwide. See invoice if successful
- Postage and packing is always combined for multiple purchases and charged at a fair rate within Royal Mail limitations. Packed to high standard.Dispatched quickly. Please wait for final invoice if you have multiple purchases as I will manually combine at sale end to save you on shipping costs
- FOR POSTAGE WORLDWIDE PLEASE USE DROP DOWN BOX FOR SHIPPING COSTS TO YOUR PARTICULAR COUNTRY
ON A FINAL POINT IF YOU HAVE MANAGED TO GET THIS FAR WITH MY BORING BUT NECESSARY TERMS, IS GREAT - WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD IS THE 99.9% OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS BASED ON TRUST AND HONOUR
THIS IS MY COMMITMENT TO YOU