1960's Martin Marietta Original Prototype Huge Centaur Titan Desk Model Rocket
This item has been shown 0 times.
1960's Martin Marietta Original Prototype Huge Centaur Titan Desk Model Rocket:
Vintage Martin Marietta Model
Titan / Centaur Rocket, LARGE Size
*No Damage Aside From Normal Wear.All our items are used, though we do our best to describe the significant damage. Many of these items will have typical wear. This may include slight scratching, small chipping, crazing, paint fades, enamel loss, paint wearing. We do our very best to catch every flaw. If you have any doubts about any item, please contact us. We are always happy to accommodate all our customers. Thank you.Piece is APPROXIMATELY 20" inches x 4" inches x 6" inches
Shipping Weight:4 lbsIf you need EXACT dimensions or it will affect your offerding, please contact us for verification beforehand. Thank you.See our other sales right now!
SHIPPING: We get many questions regarding shipping. Please keep in mind we can ship any method, but the default is USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post. If you would like to calculate postage for this item, please use the following link:Calculate USPS PostageOriginating ZIP Code: 80214
Originating Country: USAThanks for looking!!
- If you ever have a problem with any item we sell, please contact us immediately and give us 24 hours to correct it. Thanks!
- Returns are accepted, but return shipping is ALWAYS paid by the buyer.
- Payment is required within 10 days of sale close!
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Choose first class international at your OWN RISK! It does take 2-3 months for shipping to most countries and offers NO TRACKING
- We combine shipping on multiple sales. Please wait for invoice to checkout!
- Local Pickup is always free.
- We are happy to ship any buyer-preferred method, inquire before sale close.
- If you desire better or more pictures, please email 24 hours prior to sale close.
- We carefully pack all items to be shipped, including double boxing when necessary and carefully packing all items for travel.
- If you have any other questions, please ask via email