1963 Talking Robot Cragstan-yonezawa-japan For Fans Of Mr. Robot Family No Resrv For Sale
ANOTHER RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU, "TOP-OF-THE-LINE"SPACE COLLECTORS!!!!
VERY UNUSUAL ACTION-ORIENTED, HARD-TO-FIND INANY CONDITION!!!! LOOK AT PICURES CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION!!!! Pictures are very accurate.
CRAGSTAN-YONEZAWA TALKING ROBOT—JAPAN—CIRCA 1963
· One of the final toys to be built on the successful and long-lived 12-inch Mr. Robot platform is Talking Robot.
· Marketed by Cragstan and built by Tokyo toy powerhouse Yonezawa, Talking Robot is more than just an exercise in parts-bin diving; it’s a unique toy that – in the parlance of today’s business Environment—leverages the key attributes of other successful platforms.
· An obfuscatory way of saying it’s a hodge-podge of parts from other toys, Talking Robot uses a revised Mr. Robot (1960’s) body stamping, Mr. Mercury (1960’s) head, and an off-the-shelf talker from the Yonezawa bin.
· As noted on the box, Talking Robot uses only a single D cell to power its talking mechanism; this allows the toy to sit in place and chatter away.
· Talking Robot broadcasts four different messages, loud and clear.
· A limited-release toy, Talking Robot isn’t as common as others in his family.
· The original box has striking depictions of the robot in a lunar waste-land.
· For fans of the Mr. Robot family of product, examples like Talking Robot are true must-haves.
· LOOK AT PICTURES CAREFULLY. MAKES A WONDERFUL DISPLAY PIECE.
· BOX IS FANTASTIC AND ALL ORIGINAL. PROBABLY WORTH AS MUCH AS THE ROBOT ITSELF.
· HE TALKS. SOMEONE HAS INSERTED ANOTHER BASE AND BATTERY BOX, SO ROBOT WORKS, HOWEVER, AS INDICATED EARLIER, HE NEEDS A NEW ORIGINAL BASE AND BATTERY BOX IF YOU WANT TO BE ALL ORIGINAL. ORIGINAL BASE HAS FRICTION DRIVE AND WHEELS.
THE PICTURES TELL THE STORY. ANY QUESTIONS? E'MAIL ME ANYTIME.
MUST ADD $20 TO YOUR WINNING offer FOR SHIPPING, INSURANCE, HANDLING, ETC. SORRY, OVERSEAS BUYERS MUST PAY $55
*Important Note Regarding Shipping Costs: I am disabled and have to use a service to pack, ship, purchase supplies, make any special, odd size,shipping cartons, take to post office, insurance, Priority mail costs, etc. Before I list an item, they tell me what they will charge to do this service for that particular item. The amounts above represent their charges for this piece, and that is why I list these charges prominently in each sale. I do not make any profit from this.I STRIVE FOR "5" RATINGS ANDIT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS. I TRUTHFULLY WANT YOUR BUSINESS.
WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ITEMS, HOWEVER, AND TOTAL PRICE FOR SHIPPINGWILL BE ADJUSTED AT TIME OF INVOICING.
14day money back guarantee for full purchase price,plus yourshipping costs. In other words, we refund the shipping cost you paid to recieve the item; however, shipping cost to send item back, will not be refunded.
Guarantee is void if your returned item is not in the same condition as originally shipped. I do not charge "re-stocking" fees". Packages shipped airmail outside U.S., that become lost, damaged, or held by customs, are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
California residents, please add 9.00% sales tax, or supply valid California Re-Sale Tax i.d. Number.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
This item has been shown 0 times.