1965 Vintage Mercury 65 Hp Outboard Aluminum 13 X 17 Boat Propeller 48-31076-13
This item has been shown 0 times.
1965 Vintage Mercury 65 Hp Outboard Aluminum 13 X 17 Boat Propeller 48-31076-13:
MERCURY® OUTBOARD MOTOR
ALUMIUM 2-BLADE BOAT PROPELLER
13 x 17 RH
For Sale is a Vintage® Boat Propeller removed from the Operational Environment of a 1965 65hp Merc 650™ Mercury® Outboard Motor which we are parting-out:
· Material: Aluminum
· 2-Blade Prop
· Color: White
· OEM Genuine Parts Mercury® P/N 48-31076-13
· 15-Tooth Spline
· 13 x 17 (Diameter x Pitch)
· Thru-Hub Exhaust
· Standard RH Rotation
· Has a few dings and wear as expected from normal use—though still quite nice
· The Outboard Motor this was removed from, had only been used in the Fresh Waters of Michigan’s Great Lakes—Never run in saltwater; hence, no salt corrosion issues.
· Has not been used since prior owner had re-painted
· May Fit various Mercury® Outboard motor Years and Horsepowers—as we are not Marine Technicians, we ask that you please contact your local Marine Mechanic to confirm compatibility of this propeller with your particular application, PRIOR to purchasing…Thank you.
Thru Hub Exhaust
13 x 17 (Diameter by Pitch)
Prior owner re-painted
1965 65hp Merc 650
International Buyers, please feel free to contact us for accurate rates Prior to Purchasing. International orders are shipped at Priority Mail International rates. Import duties, taxes, and charges are Not Included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s Customs Office to determine what these additional costs will or may be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International government regulations prohibit such activity.”
SELLERS RETURN POLICY
We gladly accept Returns under the following conditions: 1) Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt (calculated by Delivery Confirmation Date) in its original condition with all original packaging and label 2) Return shipping costs buyer incurs are not refundable 3) After we receive your item, we will issue you a full refund less a 20% Restocking Fee. 4) If you receive your item damaged, we must be notified within (1) day of Delivery Confirmation. Buyer is required to retain the item and ALL packaging materials for inspection and to photograph damage and email photos to the seller. 5) Failure to comply with this Return Policy will result in no refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Buyer to Contact their local Marine Mechanic PRIOR to purchasing to confirm compatibility of this item with their particular application.
~ PLEASE, READ OUR response & PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE! ~
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
& HAPPY BOATING!
OFFICE USE: INV# 0577