1969-1972. Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos Royale Clock, Cal. 526
This item has been shown 0 times.
1969-1972. Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos Royale Clock, Cal. 526:
1969. Jaeger LeCoultre Atmos ROYALE clock, cal. 526Limited Edition, #1074 out of 3000 units.
For sale is a very rare Jaeger "Atmos" clock. This is one of my favorite clock collection but I am motivated to sell it. This Atmos ROYALE clock is based on cal. 526. Compared to the normal 526s, 528s, 540s that have glass cage, the Atmos ROYALE is very heavy,trophy-looking.
I acquired this clock from the original deceased owner (Honor Plate Included, Can Be Removed) years ago, it is always flawlessly running with about one minute offsetting per week. This clock does not need any service and it is all original.
It is sold at Sotheby's, Antiquorum, Christie's between $4000 - is appraised at $7100 by AtmosConnoisseurAdam Paint & Gold Gilding (The oxidation you see in the picture is from my fingerprint, they can be polished out).
- I will carefully pack this clock with double box double bubble wrap to ensure its safety.
- I will insure it to the final price value.
- I will only ship to a paypal verified address.
- Overseas buyers are responsible for clearing the funds and international shipping surcharge.
- The clock is sold AS-IS, please look carefully and ask questions.
- No return.