1972-73 Topps Baltimore Bullets Team Set Nm
This item has been shown 7 times.
1972-73 Topps Baltimore Bullets Team Set Nm:
This set contains the following cards
1972 Topps #2 Stan Love 7 - NMFrontBack 1972 Topps #21 Wes Unseld 7 - NMFrontBack 1972 Topps #37 Mike Riordan 5 - EXFrontBack 1972 Topps #61 Dorrie Murrey 6 - EX/MTFrontBack 1972 Topps #87 John Tresvant 6 - EX/MTFrontBack 1972 Topps #102 Phil Chenier 5 - EXFrontBack 1972 Topps #120 Archie Clark 7 - NMFrontBack 1972 Topps #132 Dave Stallworth 6 - EX/MTFrontBack 1972 Topps #150 Elvin Hayes PSA 7 - NMFrontBack 1972 Topps #170 - Archie Clark NBA All-Star - 2nd Team6 - EX/MTFrontBackThis 1972-73 Topps Baltimore Bullets Team Set contains 1972 Topps Baltimore Bullets cards and would make the perfect gift for any Baltimore Bullets fan. ?With an inventory of over 15,000 team sets, Dean's Cards has Team Sets & Near Team Sets for just about every team, in multiple conditions, for all sports, for most major sets issued between 1909 and 1979.
The following cards have been excluded in order to keep the cost of the set reasonable.#174 NBA Free Throw Pct Leaders - Gail Goodrich / Jack Marin / Calvin Murphy and #175 NBA Rebound Leaders - Wes Unseld / Wilt Chamberlain / Kareem Abdul-Jabbar The High Dollar Cards in this set include:
- 1972 Topps #150 Elvin Hayes : 7 - NM
- 1972 Topps #21 Wes Unseld : 7 - NM
- 1972 Topps #120 Archie Clark : 7 - NM
- 1972 Topps #2 Stan Love : 7 - NM
- 1972 Topps #132 Dave Stallworth : 6 - EX/MT
- 1972 Topps #61 Dorrie Murrey : 6 - EX/MT
- 1972 Topps #102 Phil Chenier : 5 - EX
- 1972 Topps #170 - Archie Clark NBA All-Star - 2nd Team: 6 - EX/MT
- 1972 Topps #87 John Tresvant : 6 - EX/MT
- 1972 Topps #37 Mike Riordan : 5 - EX
Number of Cards in Set 10 Average Grade - Weighted by Value 6.83 - NM Average Grade - Unweighted 6.20 - EX/MT Grade Breakdown 7 - NM 3 PSA 7 - NM 1 6 - EX/MT 4 5 - EX 2
Dean's Cards offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases. Just contact us within ten days of the purchase date and we will refund your money or, when possible, replace the cards.1972-73 Topps Baltimore Bullets Team Set NM
If the scan says ACTUAL IMAGE, you will receive the card pictured. For most cards 1980-present we use stock images and you will not receive the exact card pictured.
How to select the correct card when listings contain more than one card
- The listing of vintage cards (those issued before 1980) may have multiple cards available in some conditions.
- You may choose the card you want to purchase by either: selecting it from the dropdown, or by clicking on the thumbnail image.
- he serial number on both the image of the card and in the dropdown menu will correspond, so to assure that you get the card you want make sure the serial number on the image of the card is the one you select from the dropdown menu.
- Once you select your card, add it to your cart, or select buy it now.
- You may purchase or add multiple cards from the same listing to your cart.
- You only pay shipping on the first item only. If you order multiple items you will only be charged once for shipping per order.
- We do not combine shipping on multiple orders. To avoid multiple shipping charges we recommend using 's "Add to Cart" feature to check out multiple items in one transaction, or please request and allow for us to send an invoice to reflect the combined shipping charges.
- Canadian customers - please request an invoice or send message regarding shipping charges. ***Note: We send all of our Canadian/International packages with tracking.
Please note Ohio residents must pay the 6.5% tax rate on all items.
- Dean's Cards has a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all purchases, as long as the product is returned within 30 days of you receiving the product.
About Dean and Dean's Cards
- Dean's Cards Makes Card Collecting - Fast, Easy And Fun. We have a scanned, online inventory of over 1,000,000 vintage cards.
- Dean's Cards was founded in 2001, and has become the leading online seller of vintage sports cards and non-sports cards.
- Our inventory has grown to more than a million vintage cards and we have a staff of 15-20 employees and a 8500 sq. ft. office space in Cincinnati, Ohio to offer you quick and personal service.
- Dean has written two books on collecting vintage baseball cards.
Grading & Package Policy
- If the scan says ACTUAL IMAGE, you will receive the card pictured. For most cards 1980-present we use stock images and you will not receive the exact card pictured.
- Each card is professionally graded by a Dean's Cards expert and includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. No one grades tougher than Dean's Cards.
- The card was scanned before it was put into a sleeve, to clearly show any possible imperfections that the card may possess.
- The card is then placed in a standard "soft" sleeve, with an open top for easy removal. The Dean's Cards label is placed on the top back of the card sleeve, and is no way affixed to the surface of the card itself.
- Every card you buy features a QR Code that you can scan to see your ACTUAL CARD (not a representation) on your Smart Phone or Tablet.
- *Please note that when images are enlarged there may be instances of vertical lines running through the scans. This is a "dust speck" and it is evident by lines running into the black margins on the top and bottom of the image.*
- If you will give us the opportunity to earn your business, you will be glad that you did. We guarantee it! We love this hobby and work very hard to ensure that orders are shipped 100% correct, mailed within one business day and that the items sent are conservatively graded.
- Payment through PayPal is required within a week (7 days) of purchase.
- All prices are final and we do not negotiate. This policy is to ensure that everyone is getting our best possible deal. So please do not ask us to negotiate on price.
Please feel free to contact us by phone, at 513-898-0651, regarding any questions about our policies, products, or grading standards. Our hours are weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST.