1978 Topps Football Alan Page #406 Psa 9 Mint (pwcc)
This item has been shown 0 times.
1978 Topps Football Alan Page #406 Psa 9 Mint (pwcc):
2017 Premier sale #10 View the entire PWCC sale One of over 14000 items up for offer. Click the button above to view the other PWCC sale lots. Currently Accepting Consignments to: 2017 Premier sale #11
Consignment DeadlineNovember 10th Visit our Website to Consign to the Next sale Closing Dates Sun 11/12 (3pm PST): Baseball 1887 - 1933
Mon 11/13 (6pm PST): Baseball 1934 - 1953
Tue 11/14 (6pm PST): Baseball 1954 - 1962
Wed 11/15 (6pm PST): Baseball 1963 - 1970
Thu 11/16 (6pm PST): Baseball 1971 - 1992
Sun 11/19 (3pm PST): Baseball 1993 - 2017 + Ken Griffey Jr. Break
Mon 11/20 (6pm PST): Basketball 1948 - 1995
Tue 11/21 (6pm PST): Basketball 1996 - 2017
Wed 11/22 (6pm PST): Football 1910 - 1972
*****Thanksgiving Day Break******
Sun 11/26 (3pm PST): Football 1972 - 2017
Mon 11/27 (6pm PST): Hockey 1910 - 1970
Tue 11/28 (6pm PST): Hockey 1971 - 2016
Wed 11/29 (6pm PST): Misc Sport, Non-Sport, Pokemon, Magic & Memorabilia
Thu 11/30 (6pm PST): Round 2 1978 Topps Football Alan Page #406 PSA 9 MINT (PWCC)
One of over 14,000 cards, lots, and sets up for offer in our 10th sale of 2017. Click on the link above to view the other PWCC sale lots.
- Help us maintain as the finest sale venue in the hobby. Please notify PWCC of any suspicious behavior by sending an email to our offer monitoring team and we will respond. The offer monitoring team's contact information can be found on the PWCC website under the "About" tab. Or, you can simply send us a message through the message system.
- We offer combined shipping. Please refrain from remitting payment on any items won until all the items that they are offerding on have closed.
- Interest-free short term payment plans are available for large purchases. Please contact PWCC for details.
- Returns are only accepted for sales in which a listing or description error has occurred. Further details can be found at bottom of this page.
Won 1 $4 $6 $8 $12.50 $15 $20 2 to 4 $5 $7 $9 $14 $17 $22.50 5 to 9 $10 $12 $15 $18 $20 $25 11 to 20 $12.50 $15 $17.50 $20 $25 $30 21 to 40 $15 $17.50 $20 $22.50 $30 $35 41 to 80 $20 $22.50 $25 $30 $35 $40 81+ $25 $27.50 $30 $40 $45 $50 Shipped to the U.S. Total Closing Value (Continued from Above) $2k - $3k $3k - $4k $4k - $5k $5k - $6k $6k - $7k $7k - $8k $8k - $9k $9k - $10k $10k+ Items
Won 1 to 4 $30 $35 $40 $45 $50 $55 $60 $65 Shipping cost based on closing price, shipping location, and other factors. Please contact PWCC with any questions in advance of the item closing. 5 to 10 $35 $40 $45 $50 $55 $60 $65 $70 11 to 30 $40 $45 $50 $55 $60 $65 $70 $75 31 to 60 $45 $50 $55 $60 $65 $70 $75 $80 61+ $50 $55 $60 $65 $70 $75 $80 $85 Single or Multiple Cards Shipped to Locations Other Than the U.S. The chart below describes the shipping cost for single or multiple cards purchased from the same sale being shipped to locations outside the United States. Shipping rates for group lots, sets, and oversized cards are reflected in this matrix. Shipped outside
the U.S. Total Closing Value $0 - $100 $100 - $350 $350 - $750 $750 - $1,500 $1,500 - $3,000 $3,000 - $5,000 $5,000+ Items
Won 1-10 Canada: $25
Other: $35 Canada: $30
Other: $40 Canada: $35
Other: $45 Canada: $65
Other: $75 Canada: $70
Other: $80 Canada: $100
Other: $125 Canada: $150
Other: $200 11 to 20 Canada: $35
Other: $45 Canada: $40
Other: $50 21 to 40 Canada: $40
Other: $50 Canada: $45
Other: $55 Canada: $85
Other: $100 Canada: $90
Other: $110 41 to 80 Canada: $50
Other: $70 Canada: $55
Other: $75 80+ Canada: $65
Other: $90 Canada: $70
Other: $95 Unpaid Items Any buyer who does not pay for an item won will lose their offerding privileges on future PWCC sales. PWCC Return Policy Our return policy is NOT a no-questions-asked return policy. Returns are only accepted if an item is misrepresented in the sale title, description, images, email, or phone communication. Buyer's remorse is not a valid reason for return. We strive to be reasonable in the event of a disagreement and ask that buyers afford us the same level of fairness. Misrepresentation of an sale item is exceedingly rare.We at PWCC are not professional graders so we trust in the reputation and opinion of 3rd party professional graders. Professional grading is subjective and different 3rd party graders will often disagree over the grading on a single card. Such a disagreement is NOT a justifiable reason for a return with PWCC.As a broker of graded sportscards, our responsibility is the accurate description and delivery of the item advertised; not to guarantee how a graded card will be assessed by different grading company. Any issue a buyer has with a card's professional grade should be addressed with the company that graded the card. Returned items must be received back in the condition they were received. Original shipping will be refunded along with the full purchase price upon receiving back a returned item. sale Integrity The integrity of offerding on our sales is our highest priority. The sportscard hobby hinges on the honesty and integrity of the seller, and collectors deserve a offerding Environment that is 100% legitimate and uninfluenced by manipulation such as fraudulent offerding by the sale house, consignors, friends of consignors, friends of the sale house, or anyone else who participates insincerely with the sole intention of manipulating the sale price. offer Monitoring PWCC takes a proactive approach to monitoring offer behavior, and has developed the offer monitoring guidelines described below. We reserve the right to contact buyers who place offers outside these guidelines, and in some cases, will choose to block buyers from participating in our sales.
- All offer retractions and cancellations that fall outside 's policy are reported daily to . reserves the right to enforce their policies.
- Any username that retracts more than one offer on a PWCC sale in a manner outside of 's policy will be blocked from participating in further PWCC sales.
- Any username that has a high number of offer retractions across the platform will be blocked from participating in further PWCC sales.
- "String offerding", or a series of sequential offers at the minimum offer increment, can be perceived as offer manipulation because it allows a buyer to expose the maximum offer of another buyer without becoming the high buyer him or herself. Any instances of string offerding will be Flagged by our team.