1985 Garbage Pail Kids Series 1 Checklist Blasted Billy #8b Psa 10 Perfect
This item has been shown 0 times.
1985 Garbage Pail Kids Series 1 Checklist Blasted Billy #8b Psa 10 Perfect:
Garbage Pail Kids Description
You are only offerding on the item in the title. When there are multiple cards pictured, they are available in separate listings unless we say otherwise. If for some reason the item pictured is different from the title, please let us know asap so we can fix it.
PaymentPaypal is the best and easiest way to pay us. Let us know if you don't have Paypal and we will try to find a solution. Shipping* All orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail with either Delivery or Signature Confirmation (>$250).
* Insurance is included in the shipping price. All items insured directly by Bristol Collectibles.
* We will ship within 1-2 business days of payment.
* We offer combined shipping on items purchased within five (5) days from the same site.
* Express shipping is available. Contact us for a quote about a specific item.
* All buyers will receive an email containing tracking information once the label has been generated.
* Please note, the USPS does not scan dropped off packages with labels generated outside of a physical post office (that's us). This means the tracking info will only say that a label has been created, not that it is in transit. We understand this is a pain but it's out of our control. Rest assured, if we created a label, we shipped your order!
* Graded Cards (standard size) - $3.50 for the first order, $.50 each additional
* Graded Cards (Jumbo/Tall-Boy) - $4.50 for the first, $.50 each additional
* Graded Cards (Large, 8x10) - $12 (via USPS Priority Flat Rate medium box)
* Graded Cards (standard size) - $5.50 for the first order, $.50 each additional
* Graded Cards (Jumbo/Tall-Boy) - $7.50 for the first, $.50 each additional
* Graded Cards (Large, 8x10) - $15 (via USPS Priority Flat Rate medium box)
* Orders over $250 must be shipped either USPS Express or Registered mail to obtain a signature. Please contact for a quote.
International Shipping (Everywhere else!):
* Graded Cards (standard size) - $7.50 for the first order, $.50 each additional
* Graded Cards (Jumbo/Tall-Boy) - $9.50 for the first, $.50 each additional
* Graded Cards (Large, 8x10) - $18 (via USPS Priority Flat Rate medium box)
* Orders over $250 must be shipped either USPS Express or Registered mail to obtain a signature. Please contact for a quote. Terms of SaleQuite simply, if you offer, we expect you to pay within a reasonable timeframe. Generally, people pay within 1-3 days, which we think is great! If you need a little more time, just shoot over an email and let us know. We're easy to work with, just be upfront if something comes up and we'll come up with a solution that works for everyone.
Our response policy is super-simple...ready? If you pay, you get positive response! Our system does it automatically for us once payment has been received. If you don't see it right away, give it some time to update, it will show up.
Sorry, but returns are not accepted for any reason other than item damage during shipping or material misrepresentation via sale description, email, or phone conversation. We do our best to describe each lot as best we can in the event it hasn't been professionally graded. Since graded cards have already been professionally rated, we do NOT accept returns. Please make sure you look at all the scans provided and ask any questions you may have before offerding. About UsBristol Collectibles was founded in 2010 with the simple mission of offering really cool cards with superb customer service. Despite the recent founding, we have been in the trading card world for over 50 years combined. There isn't much we don't deal with so you will see a wide assortment of cards going back to the Tobacco era, all the way through to the current shiny, autographed stuff, not to mention some fun non-sports cards as well. We have been collectors and around them for a very long time so we understand what you go through to put together your collections. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you find and we will do our best to find it for you. We have many clients that provide want lists and will receive emails about new cards prior to listing them on . If you want to be a part of the preview group, just send us a message and we'll put you on the email list.
We are ALWAYS buying! Since we have such a wide array of collectors looking and projects going at any one time, there is quite a bit we are looking for. Please contact us if you have single cards, sets, boxes, cases, sheets, etc. for sale. You will be hard-pressed to find anyone that pays more than us.
Contact UsWe want you to be sure about your purchase, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us through messages. We typically respond within a few hours depending on day and time.