1986 The Franklin Mint Swan Lake Fine Porcelain Ballerina Figurine
This item has been shown 0 times.
1986 The Franklin Mint Swan Lake Fine Porcelain Ballerina Figurine :
For sale is a fine porcelain ballerina figurine by the Franklin Mint. It is called Swan Lake and was made in 1986. It is in excellent condition - the lace, fingers and tiara look great. The lace work is extremely delicate. There is some yellowing where the ballerina's toes meet the base - please see pictures. It measures approximately 11 1/2 inches tall and it does not come with the box. Please email with any questions.
Please check out my other fine porcelain figurines. This item was donated to a St Louis Catholic high school and has been in their attic since 2000. I can combine orders so save on shipping by buying more than one item.
- We are happy to combine orders to save you on shipping charges.
- If you are at all unhappy with your purchase please contact us to return the item. We have a 14 day return policy. Please contact us before leaving negative response!
- We describe our items to the best of our ability. Please email with any questions you may have.
- We buy many of our items at sales, garage and estate sales. I cannot guarantee that these items have come from a smoke free home and pet free home.
- International Shippers please note that we will ship Priority International through the USPS. International shipping costs are substantially higher and the buyer is responsible for any customs fees that you may be charged.
- Our shipping charges do include costs for packaging suppliesand processing.
INTERNATIONAL buyers PLEASE NOTE. We are very appreciative of our international customers. However, please be aware that;We will not falsify customs forms by stating that the item you have won is a gift or by stating its value at a fraction of what it really is. Please expect to have to pay customs charges and any related fees. We do not know the customs charges in your country and are in no way responsible for them.
Additionally,packages can be held up in
customs and take longer than expected for arrival.Unfortunately, we
have no control over that.
Please be sure you have read these statements andonly offer on our items if you agree with them. Thank you very much for your understanding.