1988 Vtg Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction Live Tour W/ Aerosmith T-shirt
This item has been shown 0 times.
1988 Vtg Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction Live Tour W/ Aerosmith T-shirt:
will be marked as "merchandise" at full purchase price on customs slip for international buyers.
BRAND: It's nearly impossible to read the tag, but I believe it's a Screen Stars brand shirt.
- Men's, vintage, original, double sided, screen print, tour shirt for Guns 'N Roses 1988 tour for Appetite For Destruction playing w/ Aerosmith who was supporting their Permanent Vacation album.
- Made in 1988.
- Rare version with the "Sold Out" printed screen printed in green at the bottom right corner of the back graphic.
- Super thin, soft, stretchy, faded black 50/50.
- Great cut.
- Amazing graphics that are fading/wearing out for that authentic vintage look.
- When you wear a shirt like this there is no doubt in anyone's mind that it is an original.
- Pictures tell the story.
- Don't miss this one.
- Perfect, worn-in, faded, rock 'n roll, vintage condition.
- No holes.
TAGGED: Tag is illegible. Fits like a vintage men's Large. Please see measurements for best fit.
- Chest (pit to pit) - 22"
- Length (base of collar to bottom down back) - 26 1/2"
MODEL IS::6'3" and 155 lbs.
And keep your eyes peeled because I’ll be adding new items regularly.