1991 "mayday Preserving Life From Shipwreck Off Cornwall" Paperback Book
This item has been shown 7 times.
1991 "mayday Preserving Life From Shipwreck Off Cornwall" Paperback Book:
1991 "MAYDAY! PRESERVING LIFE FROM SHIPWRECK OFF CORNWALL" PAPERBACK BOOK
This book was previously owned by renowned Bristol artist and author Peter J Stuckey who sadly passed away in 2013. Known for his paintings and sketches of WW2 Spitfires etc and maritime shipping on the Bristol Channel. I have a large private collection of the maritime books he owned as well as his unreleased sketches and artist tools which i'll be listing over the next few days/weeks.
This particular 1st edition paperback book from 1991 by Sheila Bird is about preserving life from a shipwreck off Cornwall. Pages inside in great condition with photo illustrations inside.
See photos for contents page and examples of pages inside.
Discounted P&P available on multiple purchases! (if I cant send an invoice, i'll refund extra money back or create a new listing for all your items) PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
- I try my best to genuinely describe good & bad points (if any!). Happy to answer any questions before you purchase.
- I post items the day after purchase except for weekends & public holidays.
- Im a friendly genuine seller. Postage price includes cost of packaging.
- Positive response always left for buyers.
- Feel free to sign up to my Shop newsletter to see new listings (new items are added nearly every day).