1996-97 Gold-tone "washington Masons~building For The Future" Lapel Pin/tie Tac
This item has been shown 3 times.
1996-97 Gold-tone "washington Masons~building For The Future" Lapel Pin/tie Tac:
Washington [State] Masons * Building for the Future * 1996-1997 lapel pin or tie tac is 7/8" (2 cm) across.
Excellent estate condition-an item from my Father's non-smoking home.
Features the shape of Washington State in the center background over which is the Masonic "G" with square and compass. Clasped hands under the square.
In original square plastic case.
Excellent estate condition: no scratches, wear or damage noted. Note tiny manufacturing flaw at 1:00 on outer edge above "E" in "...the."
~~~~~ =^..^= ~~~~~
Condition: This item is described to the best of my ability; please contact me by message if you have any questions or concerns before offerding or buying. Pictures are the actual item you're getting.
Payment: Expected immediately after the sale's closing or upon"Buying it Now."
Shipping: Shipping is USPS First Class Package; thisincludeselectronic tracking.
- Please be aware I try to use recycled packing and shipping materials, but I do package items very well so they arrive safely in good condition.
- I only ship to the USA; however this item is eligible for 's Global Shipping Program. Buyers in countries supported by this program are welcome to offer on or buy my listings. Any international shipping charges and/or import fees associated with this program are the buyer's responsibility.
- Packages are out of my control once they have been mailed.
Combined Shipping: I am happy to combine shipping when possible and practical for multiple items purchased at the same time on one invoice.
1. Please email me via -including your zip code-if you'd like a shipping estimate; I will reply ASAP.
2. Wait to pay until you are finished shopping; you must request an invoice, which I will send ASAP with your correct total and shipping charges.You may then pay according to the invoice.
3. Note that postal regulations do not allow any other items to be packaged with items traveling by Media Mail.
4. Packages weighing over 16 oz. will travel USPS Priority.
Thanks for looking and good luck offerding on this great vintage item! Check out my other items!