19th C. Brass Aneroid Pocket Barometer / Thermometer, W.gerrard, Liverpool For Sale
- 19th C. "pocket" aneroid barometer and thermometer in a brass case.
- Size: 5" (12.5 cms)diameter x 2" (5 cms) deep.
- Weight: 24.5 ozs (695 grms).
- Although this is a fairly large size, it would still be considered a pocket size instrument and would fit into the capacious pockets of the Victorian explorer and adventurer.
- The face is signed W.Gerrard, Liverpool and the back of the case has an engraved mark, D and C either of an anchor.
- Condition is good and itis in good working order, butit is lacking the top hanging loop.
- Please study the photos, as they form an important part of the description.
- Please scroll down to view morephotos, any bright areas are light reflections.
PLEASEread shipping and payment details belowBEFORE offerding.
Payment & Shipping Details
Please note as from 2nd April 2013 Royal Mail have increased postage rates.UK
£5.10 Recorded Delivery
£9.25 Special Delivery
Insured up to £50 for loss
Insured up to £500 for lossPayment
- Personal UK cheque (clears first)
- Postal Order
Winning buyer to make contact as soon as possible after the sale ends and payment to be received within5 days, unless prior arrangement has been made.
I will always refund if my description is inaccurate,please e-mail me if there is a problem. Returns must be in the post within 3 days of receipt, post and packing is not refundable.
This item has been shown times.