19thc Antique Art Nouveau Era Eureka Co Quad P Silver Tea Pot Set Service
This item has been shown 0 times.
19thc Antique Art Nouveau Era Eureka Co Quad P Silver Tea Pot Set Service:
50+ Items Each Week ~ All Items Start at $0.99
~ Up For offer: ~
~ * ~
Estate Fresh Tea Set with Tons of Charm
19thCArt Nouveau eraSilver P. Tea Service
This is an Impressive late 19th Century 5 piece Quadruple Plate Silver Tea Service byEureks Silver Co.featuring an Amazing style with Gorgeous Repousse Floral Work on each Piece. The Tray is not original to the Set though it displays nicely with Grapes around the border. This Set is Fresh from a MarylandHome and would be a welcome addition to any collection. There is very light wear to the plate here& thereas well as an old Patinafrom age. This set is Structurally Solid, Displays Very Nicely and is aMust have for your Victorian Tea Room. There is also a Great looking Patina that has formed on some pieces that displays nicely. This is a Gorgeous old Set that is ready for another 100+ years of Service and is a Joy to Display.
All pieces are marked (except the tray)
Eureka Silver Co.~ Quadruple Plate Silver
TeaPot #1: 8" X 8 1/2"
Creamer: 5" X 5" (there is no Lid)
Sugar: 4 3/4" X 7"
Compote: 4 1/2" X 6 1/2"
Tray: 18" X 12 1/2"
~ * ~
offer WITH CONFIDENCE
~ 7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ~
Why are Our buyers Listed as Private?
Many of our buyers are Dealers and Re-Sell our Items for a Profit so we feel the Need to Protect their High offer Prices and Identities. By listing them as a Private buyers the Sale Price & the Identity of the buyer is not Listed on the Public response Page. We would never offer on Our Own Items & want New buyers to Understand our Reasoning.
5 Tips for offerding on Our Items:
1) If you have Limited or Negative response or a History of not paying please contact us before placing a offer so we do not remove your offers.
2) If you have won an item and would like to offer on a 2nd item that ends on another day, please pay for the items as you go.
3) Please be Prepared to pay for your item ASAP. After 5 Business Days will automatically Open a Non-Paying buyer Case unless you have contacted us and made prior arrangements. (not common)
4) 90% of the Items that we sell are Antiques which means that they are not in 100% "just out of the box" Shiny new Condition.
5) Please Read our Entire Description.
~ * ~
We List 50 Items Each Week.
Click Here To View Our Other sales
We are Out Picking the East Coast Weekly, So you don't have to!