19thc Prussian M1811 Alex Coppel Blucher German Sword Antique Cavalry Saber For Sale
50+ Items Each Week ~ All Items Start at $0.99
NEVER A RESERVE!
~ Up For offer: ~
~ * ~
Estate Fresh Museum Quality Sword with several Markings
Prussian M-1811 Alex Coppel BlucherSword
This is a Great old Sword from the Early 1800's featuring the Mark of Alex Coppel. This Prussian Model 1811 "Blucher" features the Original Scabbard with several Marks on the Sword & Scabbard including matching numbers. This sword is Estate Fresh & is in Very Good Antique Condition with very little oxidation & Grease still on the blade. Other than a few light dings to the blade this Beauty is in Pristine Condition. The Prussian Model 1811 'Blucher' sabre was very similar to a British P1796 light cavalry sabre. The obvious differences are that the Prussian M1811 has a knucklebow or crossguard of heavier construction and the scabbard has a more pronounced drag than the Pattern 1796 as well as only one Fixed Position Mounting Ring. 1 of Several Estate Fresh Pieces of Militaria Listed Tonight.
Swords from this era Carry a tremendous Amount of History with them. This Sword Could have been in just about any Conflict around the World from before the War of 1812 to the Civil War. Swords such as these were still carried by both sides through out the Conflict. This would be a Proud addition to any Military Collection.
The Cross Guard is Marked:
19 20 155
The Scabbard is Marked:
W 15 155
The Blade is Marked:
This piece has very light antique ware and is Structurally sound with light oxidation. This piece is Ready for your Collection.
35" Long (Sword only)
36 1/4" Long ( Sword in Scabbard)
29 3/4" Long (Blade only)
~ * ~
offer WITH CONFIDENCE
~ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ~
Why are Our buyers Listed as Private?
Many of our buyers are Dealers and Re-Sell our Items for a Profit so we feel the Need to Protect their High offer Prices and Identities. By listing them as a Private buyers the Sale Price & the Identity of the buyer is not Listed on the Public response Page. We would never offer on Our Own Items & want New buyers to Understand our Reasoning.
5 Tips for offerding on Our Items:
1) If you have Limited or Negative response or a History of not paying please contact us before placing a offer so we do not remove your offers.
2) If you have won an item and would like to offer on a 2nd item that ends on another day, please pay for the items as you go.
3) Please be Prepared to pay for your item ASAP. After 5 Business Days will automatically Open a Non-Paying buyer Case unless you have contacted us and made prior arrangements. (not common)
4) 90% of the Items that we sell are Antiques which means that they are not in 100% "just out of the box" Shiny new Condition.
5) Please Read our Entire Description.
~ * ~
WeList 50 Items Each Week.
Click Here To View Our Other sales
This item has been shown 0 times.