19thc Staffordshire English Porcelain Figurine Dancing Scottish Man Kilt & Goat For Sale
Due to Policies I need to place any thing you may question "Terms & Info:" in the top half of the sale/store sites, with bullets, WoW!
I work very hard to get & keep 100% response and will work with you in any way I can to make sure our transactions are smooth, quick and pleasant. I know it's very hard to check 5 stars for shipping, when shipping costs are so high but, please understand when rating me, that shipping charges and shipping times are completely out of my control. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
You will find the full description and sometimes thepictures of the item much farther down the page, in BOLD.
• Terms and Info: ASK QUESTIONS Before you offer. BE SURE TO VIEW all PICTURES. Refunds granted only when there is a GROSS error in my description. You must respond within 14 days of receiving item and be ready to ship it back at that time, on that day. Buyer pays return shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance, if it was shipped to you with insurance. Items are Sold, AS FOUND, AS IS, Pre-Owned, and Used. I do not even like cleaning them up, I am afraid that I may do it wrong.
• I will combine items won to save on shipping and handling fees. I find that postal calculator is sometimes off, especially on large items and international. If overpayment of shipping fees occurs, anything over $1.00 will be refunded, quickly, through PayPal.
• Someantique fragile items, come with USPS insurance.Normal handling timeONE to TWO Days withhandlingfees at $2 for bothUS andInternationals, much less for small items and with variables on quantity, size that adjusts the handling fee possibly higher.
I ship frequently, but do not have control over how long the carrier takes to deliver your item when using economy shipping. So Don't hold it against me when leaving response.
• On a personal note. Due to a back injury, I try my best to ship items out Monday, Wednesday and Friday, excluding holidays, that throws the days off. So that USPS employees can help me unload. I can not have them pick up since I have very bad doggies. I alsowant to support & keep my home town post office.
• High buyer pays through PayPal, in US funds. New York Residents MUST add 8.00% sales tax or supply Copy of your State Tax Exempt number FORM with payment. Only other method of payment is Cash with/at arranged local Pick-up.
FYI: We have some Great Deals for You. Items Purchased fromEstate Sales, Yard Sales, Flea Markets, sales and sometimes found in purchasing the contents of a whole house. I'm the Ultimate Recycler, I try to find a Home for everything I purchasedor clean out, from Estate/Homes.I hate to throw history away, it all has a Story, Character, Charm and could be wroth restoring. I start them low at sale with s, but once it rolls into the shop, you are going to have to Make an Offer at a higher price. You can save on gas, shop at home and have it shipped to your door. And where else, can you get more than a one liner for a description. I want to tell you every thing I see, so it feels like your looking it over.Possibly more photos than you care to look at. Some, even being a puzzle, you might have to figure it out.
Estate Fresh, here we are offering a WONDERFUL, Mid 19th Century, Early Staffordshire Porcelain Figurine, A Scottish Man in Fancy Kilt holding a ring of flowers, looks like he is dancing with a Billy Goat. Some Colors are hand painted under the glaze and some colors were cold painted.
There is NO markings on bottom, but are attributed to being made circa 1850-1860’s Staffordshire England. This is on a Narrow, ovid based. Spill Vases and Figurines, where mostly used in pairs on mantels, narrow shelves and windowsills. Many themes were depicted, some are commemoratives, occupational, children's story, animals, with lots of Animals.
If you have any information that you would like to share, Please Do, and So Will I, posting it here.
This Figure measures approx. 11¼" high, on a base 2¼" x 4¾".
He looks to be in GREAT, Near Mint condition for its age. There are some normal production issues, dimples, skips, thinness in the glazes, and glazed over imperfections. There is slight wear to some of the cold painted features. It has fine all over crazing and some age wear discolor on base/foot. There are NO chips, NO cracks, NO nicks and NO restoration.
Please view all pictures, to see more about condition. Color may vary a bit in my pictures, due to lighting, reflection and shadows. Colors, if any, looks much better in person.
Any information, Questions or Request are always Welcomed. Please wait for invoice before paying. I do offer USPS; Priority, Parcel Post, First Class & Media shipping. Check rates and options for this item on sale site under "Other Services" in top center of page. I will combine items won, to save you on shipping, handling fees (see above terms)
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
This item has been shown 0 times.
19thc Staffordshire English Porcelain Figurine Dancing Scottish Man Kilt & Goat: $225