Wholesale 1lb Lot Of Facet Quality Iolite Rough Cabbing Tumbling Raw Gemstone For Sale<div style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img height="27px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial"
<img target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
Weight:One Pound Lots
Measurements:Average .25" to 1"Click Images To Enlarge Item Description
Iolite, or Cordeirite, is also known as "water sapphire" due to its beautiful violet blue shades that appear watery due to its strong pleochroism. Iolite changes from a violet to a blue to a grayish color depending on which axisit is seen through. Also, it is believed, that the Vikings used Iolite as a diffusion device in order to find the exact position of the sun through the clouds on dreary days, thusallowing them to be very succesful navigators. Major sources for Iolite include Norway, India, Brazil, and Sri Lanka.
This listing is for a wholesale ONE POUND LOT of Iolite facet rough from India. This material is EXCELLENT! It takes a killer polish. Its hard to tell from the pictures but you will find many facet quality pieces in every lot.... guaranteed. I just ran into some material and bought all that was available at the time because I was so impressed with the quality for the price. I have already cut several stones from a random selection of this material and have been quite impressed. There are some large faceters hidden in these rough stones. Makes excellent cabochons, some might even have inclusions of iridescent Hematite! Shows excellent blue, violet, and gryaish brown colors. It does make a neat finshed stone when you can see the strong pleochroism perfectly in each piece. This would be excellent, and I mean EXCELLENT, to tumble. You would get a large return on your finshed material. Dont hesitate to pick up a pound or two and give it a try. At this price for this quality, you wont be disappointed!
SHIPPING IS USPS PRIORITY MAIL!
I COMBINE SHIPPING COSTS
EACH ADDITIONAL ITEM ADD ONLY $1.00Payment Policy
- Pay Pal is the preferred method of payment
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- If you need more time to pay in order to combine purchases, please let me know ahead of time.
- I will gladly hold an order open as long as you need. Communication is key.
- Items Will be Shipped by USPS on the first or next business day after clearing payment.
- USPS Tracking Numbers will be provided to your pay-pal linked email address.
- Shipping costs are actual and I never charge handling or packing fees.
- I will combine shipping to save us both money.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee on all items!
- Please let me know of any issues before leaving negative response.
- Im a nice guy and I will work with anyone to make sure we have a smooth transaction.
- Please return any unwanted items in same condition within 7 days.
I have been selling rocks, minerals, gemstones, and jewelry for over 14 years. I am a graduate gemologist from GIA, and an accredited jewelry professional. I graduated from ASU with a degree in geology and I love everything that has to do with Earth science. I believe in selling quality merchandise at affordable prices. I sell items for their fair value, and I do it for the love of the rocks. Im not here to make a million dollars, as I find much more joy in the sharing of Earth's beauty with others. Thank you for taking the time to check out my store and I look forward to helping you in any way possible.Copyright © 2008 saleListingCreator.com Design by Reality Software Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application On Mar-21-13 at 11:37:48 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
This item has been shown times.