1x For 01-03 Toyota Highlander 2.4l Cylinder 2,3 Downstream Oxygen Sensor 2
This item has been shown 4 times.
1x For 01-03 Toyota Highlander 2.4l Cylinder 2,3 Downstream Oxygen Sensor 2:
*Direct Plug-In Replacement.
*4 wire configuration
*Interchange Part Number: 234-4048
*Length(Sensor to Lead): 800 mm ( 31.5 inch)
*Warranty: 1 Year
*Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Please see compatibility chart
1 x Oxygen Sensor
Must Know Before Buying:
- The following information is for instructional and guidance reference only. We try and make them as accurate as we can.
- If Check Engine Light is on or an OBDII Trouble/Fault code occurs after installation, check the sensor with a voltmeter as below. If the sensor is good, further diagnosis is required. There're many different codes for specific functional failures, which are NOT necessarily relevant to the sensor. Find out what the Code means before leaving any responses.
- Items that have been installed, altered or contaminated are non-returnable.ONLY a defective sensor after tested by a voltmeter is applied to manufacturer warranty.
- 20% restocking fee is requiredif buyer bought wrong items due to not paying attention to fitment information and ask for return.
- The Price, Quality & Funcitonality of the O2 Sensor is fully covered under our warranty & return policy. However, refund for any labor cost, expense in a dealer shop or damage due to wrong installation is NOT covered.
Q: How do I know the O2 sensor is good or not? (Online Video)
A: The only way to know if the O2 sensor is functioning normally is to check its responsiveness to changes in the air/fuel mixture, by Voltage Measurement or Waveform Simulation.
Use a 10-megaohm digital voltmeter. Hook up the voltmeter's red probe to the sensor's signal wire and the black probe to engine ground. (Use back probe method, DO NOT pierce the wire.) For a good sensor, voltage should fluctuate constantly between 0.1 and 0.9 volts after starting the engine for 2 or 3 minutes.
Please take a video clip of the voltmeter and contact us if our sensor:
- Goes above range between 0.1 and 0.9 volt
- Remains below 0.5 volts
- Stays fixed at a particular voltage
You're free to choose replacement or refund if our sensor fails to work, in this case.Tips Before Buying:
- Please check actual stock part size before purchasing replacements. Compatibility list on listing is not a complete list and it is a known issue that there are errors on it;
- If possible please try to use laptop to check the compatibility chart, the detail information will be showed in compatibility chart due to mobile phone or tablet PC can not show the detail note about vehicles.
- If you encounter model/functional compatibility issue, please contact us for assistance. We will help you exchange to compatible item (if available).
- All the orders are shipped form USA warehouse.
- All orders placed before 1PM will be shipped within 24 hours on business days.
- We cannot control the post after the package is shipped out. The item usually arrives within 1-5 days excludes weekends and holidays.
- 30 days return offered for BRAND NEW items only, it starts from the day you received it.
- Return shipping fee is applied to buyers, unless it's defective or damaged from shipping;
- All returned items should be in the original packaging and you need to provide us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and your ID.
- We will charge 20% restocking fee of paid price if the return is due to buyer's misitake.
- If you have any questions within the 1 year warranty, please feel free to contact us to fix it for you.